- Compilation bulk
- Glass greenhouse build – inspirational design ideas for gardeners
- Table on wheels
- Queens Park Residence in Sydney – wood gives the house design heat
- Design wardrobe in style creative input
- Decking – if you make a comfortable outdoor space!
- Make Steinweg with ornate stepping stones themselves – Garden Decorative
- Painted bright white handles kitchen with worktop in stainless steel
- Most popular holiday destinations in the summer for beach holidays in Europe
- Convert side table for flower pots in the Garden – DIY building idea
Garden tools and garden accessories – Tips for storage and maintenance
Any amateur gardener knows - the right accessories garden tools and garden can facilitate the essential gardening. If they are properly cared for and preserved, a nice garden was nothing in between.
Garden tools and garden accessories store - what you need to pay attention
Garden tools and garden accessories should be stored in a dry place, but not heated room - basement is very suitable for this purpose. You can clean a corner of the garage, or build a garden shed. Please make sure you have quick access to storage space, and not having to clean other objects of the road. Practical and clear, for example storage systems that can be mounted on the wall. Cabinets and racks are less desirable because garden equipment could rust. Disconnect the management and watering fertilizer, garden hoses and empty flower pots.
Clean and maintain garden tools and garden accessories
Garden tools and garden accessories must be carefully and regularly cleaned of debris and grass seedlings. In the summer season, which should take place after every use - which is especially important after cleaning flower beds and lawn just before weeds. When you buy motorized equipment, know in advance of the interview. Twice a year - in spring and autumn, it is worth the pieces of wood oil - and are therefore guaranteed to keep longer and are less likely to Pilzbefalll.
The order in the garden shed - storage space for gardening tools, seeds, plants and accessories
Practices, opportunities for saving accessories for the garden space-wintering
Everything has its place - mowers, bird house, empty vessels
Keep tools and garden accessories in the garage
Practical, lightweight and compact - the storage system with a clear division
A generous work surface offers the possibility to clean the equipment before winter
A small garden shed with space saving storage system - the shovel and rake on the wall
The mower should be stored indoors, even in summer