- The Top 10 Accessories for a camping holiday with caravan
- Colored and white colored lanterns bistro furniture on balcony
- Bedroom set completely blank – find peace and relaxation
- White coffee table in modern living room
- Modern Design of Scavolini kitchens for small and large spaces
- Energy at the breakfast table with warm colors
- Black color accents in the kitchen
- House on the slope
- -Barhocker "Bertoia" with many skin conditions
- Wine red painted with thin stripes
Pergola in the garden – 10 interesting ideas for wooden arbors
Check out these ten interesting ideas for pergola in the garden and get inspired for your own garden design. The lookout gives your garden design more structure and order. It is particularly useful if you are building the kiosk near the house. In this way, you will be easier to install electricity and other amenities. Thus, the garden space is better defined, it is preferable that the tree is higher. A solid floor under the arbor is determined before income for the area.
Individualize the pergola in the garden
Let your pergola in the garden more individual and interesting look avoiding the typical style. Color white wood and combine classic style garden with other elements and style. For example, the gazebo can be seen in the figure, which seems particularly interesting and opulent with Greek-style columns.
Pergola in the garden - combine materials
To make the pergola in the garden more interesting and unique, you are welcome to mix wood with other materials. In this case, we can see in the figure, a very interesting design. The lattice structure with shapes of blocks has been filled with glass sheets of thickness. You can leave a pair of empty spaces in places, so that the cool spring breeze moves smoothly through the construction and offer refreshments.
A natural extension of the wood at the entrance
Gazebo on the show offers shade and tranquility to
Dark wood pergola with round shapes
Make a roof roses on the pergola
Pergola that the transition zone between the two regions
Leave the top open and enjoy the sky
Create a classic style and elegance in the garden