- Fantastic Spa Resort in the Maldives – escape from reality
- Village house with garden in Tel Aviv combines the old and the new
- Sitzpoufs flexible seating in the nursery
- White shelving system with integrated buffet
- White kitchen counter
- Quality designer kitchen furniture offer modern design ideas
- 20 decoration ideas for the bathroom – Decorative Wall Accents and Accessories
- Hello wake up! Shades of red berries and bring the coup
- The modular sofa "Concentrate life" by Campeggi
- Create an autumnal atmosphere in the home – Autumn decoration for inside
Wooden house in the forest floats in the air – Draft UID Architects
+ Node is a wooden house in the forest with attempts to mimic the Bauhaus style and the concept of minimalism. The steel structure suspended at 10 meters above the ground. The design of the Japanese studio UID Architects Architecture architect Keisuke Maeda and promotes sustainable development. The house is located in a forest in Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan.
Minimalist wooden house in the forest promotes sustainability
Trees are an important part of the whole. Special holes in the ground let the trees grow and prosper peacefully. The wooden house in the forest should provide a place where people, plants and animals can live together. The work has been successfully completed in May 2012.
Cabin in the Woods Fukuyama
The design concept consists of three volumes of different construction. Two of them are intertwined diagonally - in one there is the entrance. The main building is a long rectangular box, anchored at one end to ground, floating in the air at the other end. Building a second volume below the structure functions as an additional floor and the side support. The total area of 712.80 square meters, the area is 125.35 square meters.
Cantilevered steel construction with cedar lining
Floor to ceiling wall of glass offers a magnificent view of the surrounding nature. Rooms and bathrooms are on the lower floor. For the envelope of the house of cedar wood was used for flooring inside - flooring cherry wood. In cons-plated Textured wallpaper was preferred. Lazurfarben were applied to a preservative efficient wood ceiling.
Cabin in the woods with the speed of tunnel - Designed by UID Architects
The cantilever structure with the "holes" for the trees
+ Knot house has a sun terrace on the roof
Cabin in the woods - look inside
Sky provides additional light and the sun in the living room
Cabin in the Woods - plywood interior walls
+ Node House - sectional view
View from above