- Classic design chairs made by PP Møbler to a new life
- Retro chest of drawers for spirits
- Furniture Chesterfield light pink wall before
- Hydrangeas in the garden – Tips for planting, care, fertilization, cutting
- Current trends around the shower head and faucet shower design
- Crystal chandelier and wooden doors with mirror network
- One storey, flat roof. Minimalist use of concrete and wood.
- Experimental Shoe Design "NOVA" by Zaha Hadid for United Nude
- Luxurious penthouse apartment with private terrace and views of Moscow on the roof
- bedroom furniture with Zen characters
The Scandinavian Kitchen Cargo – Simple shapes and clean design
The Cargo Scandinavian kitchen was designed by Kaisa Luukkanen collective Carpenter and handmade by skilled craftsmen. The natural beauty of the materials and the ease of the Nordic designs bring style Scandinavian interior design for your kitchen.
Scandinavian cuisine by Carpenter Cargo Collective
The first design of the kitchen is made of light wood - modern, minimalist and very functional. Just look at how compact storage space is provided. Instead of large cabinets that block the whole kitchen, you see a compact cabinet with many drawers, cupboards and shelves that can store all utensils and kitchen appliances.
The cargo of Scandinavian cuisine with Northern ease
The second is a modular kitchen with island, and is located in an old wooden house in 100 years Hyttikortteli. Mobile units and spacious storage make life in the kitchen easier. Solid wood units handcrafted offer a variety in storage. If you are differing simplicity in these designs makes it elegant and comfortable. Far from the standard mass production and visibility necessary. Scandinavian Kitchen The Cargo is available in solid wood such as birch, oak, alder or ash.
light wood and stainless steel tray
The solid wood table with one drawer could contain the most important utensils. Chopping knife and are integrated into the drawer. The sink is large and multifunctional valve with KV 1 Vola. A gas stove, induction cooker or a combination of both Gaggenau available. The table is equipped with cooktop or sink. Even without the devices, it can be used as a side table. The counter is stainless steel 1.5mm thick - some thicker than what is typically used in kitchen countertops thing. The steel parts are hand made in Finland.
Scandinavian kitchen equipment
gtoßer kitchen cabinet with two drawers
Ordnungshelfer for cooking
Kitchen island with sink and hob
Modular storage unit