- 9 innovative ideas for desk design for the modern home office
- Modern flat roof house blends in harmoniously with the forest landscape
- Small hut in the forest enchanted with rustic furnishings
- Urban Gardening – an important part of urban planning and development
- Herbal tea in the garden
- Leather armchair in a colorful room
- Luxury Anantara Kihavah Resort & Spa-the dream holiday in the Maldives
- Modern air construed Maritim
- Design glass coffee table – as a prism that refracts light
- Industrial Light Destroyed
Pergola and trellis in the garden – Stylish Ideas for Garden Design
We show you 15 inspirational ideas on how to combine pergola and trellis in the garden. Experiment with old and recycled wood furniture and create an original design that draws attention to itself. Interesting or comfortable - these ideas to suit any style of garden - English Oth rustic elegance of French chic.
Pergola and trellis in the garden accents
Experiment with colors and material combinations. Two old doors were used for the lattice structure in the garden. If used properly, trellises and pergolas can provide privacy. Of course, there climbers play the main role - you can update any garden. If you plan to build a mesh fence, leave enough space between the two. Trellis and pergolas can provide a framework for accents such as fountains or statues. If you're strong enough, you can even hang planting boxes. Pergolas should be as open as possible. Wood is a material recommended for Pergola - with time changed its color and makes the garden a natural look. Classic and charming are combinations of mesh and white pergola, which are connected by a door. A stone path can lead to the door - the final layer for the country style garden.
Pergola and trellis in the garden - elegant combinations offer sun protection
Mix the colors of the pergola and trellis in the garden and transform these useful elements real eye-catcher. You can often visually by a pergola two areas - such as lawn and garden plants and shrubs delineate high. Small flowers and plants around the pergola to create volume. Pergolas can visually look over the garden if you are strategically placed - ie at the beginning of the garden. What are the elements of the lattice and pergolas can determine the style of the garden? Geometric structures are reminiscent of the strict English style. A canopy with metal spikes on similarities with the Japanese garden.