- Zoned living
- Black bar stool in an open kitchen
- Seating area in the lobby
- Bench and coat hooks in the hallway natural wood
- 28 Ideas Patio – living room furniture for a simple lifestyle
- Balcony and terrace set in a Mediterranean style – Ideas and Tips
- Studio with arc lamp gray
- Double vanity with glass sink
- Grey as a combination of wonders
- Paint the walls – 21 creative ideas wall templates, including instructions
Furniture and accessories in bright colors – inside the spa at the W Hotel
Furniture and decorations in bright colors - these are the latest design trends for the year 2014, the talented designer of Spain Diego Querol maintained his inspiration for his latest project and created an interior W Retreat aesthetic and welcoming. . Spa Hotel is located on the island of Vieques in the Caribbean and has been implemented.
Furniture and decorations in bright colors bring a touch of color within
The luxurious Spa W Hotel has been completed. Office furniture Spanish Urqiuola has covered the walls in stone tiles in the design of wood and polished concrete floor. The interior design is rustic, complete with furnishings and decor in bright colors. The unique combination at first sight actually works surprisingly well. In the lobby, more comfortable spaces were conceived with upholstered chairs in hand-woven purple and red. Carpet with floral motifs create a cozy atmosphere, and the accent wall is covered in patterns typical for the Caribbean.
Furniture and decorations in bright colors - purple concept of mobile magenta, red and
The concept invites fresh and gay. Gaudy furniture and decorations attract attention, thanks to a successful mix of colors - magenta, purple, red, and are cleverly combined. The trick is very simple - the walls and the floor in neutral colors are the perfect backdrop for the colorful interior design concepts. If you like the look, here are some tips you can easily implement:
-Choose up to three bright colors that you want to join and check whether they are based in reality.
- Decorating your furniture in one of the new bright colors. Scatter decorative pillows in the other two colors. Thus, the mix of colors really works, you can set accents with a colorful rug, pendant light, or with different pots / planters.
Combining bold colors skillfully - interior design ideas for living room
Giving old furniture with new upholstery freshness
Comfortable seats in summer colors
Blue, purple, pink, and in the hotel lobby
Eclectic style and color mixing
Even the furniture in neutral tones are modern and exotic, when several decorative pillows are scattered
Warm and modern - the W Hotel Retreat