- Modern feeder attracts birds in the garden
- Original ideas for cheap costumes for the whole family
- Winter Decoration Ideas Conspiracy to initiate prosecutions winter atmosphere Belle
- Cool Design furniture made of knitted by hand Monomoka
- Suspended chair transparent hemisphere
- Buddha statue on the balcony with white furniture
- 35 ideas for Halloween costumes, inspired by demonic beings
- Three-piece design villa with step-like structure at the beach
- sun "chair holder of the flowers" in the seating area in Shabby Chic
- Rustic bench in the modern kitchen
12 things you should do during your trip to Italy – Part 2
More aware of the most beautiful destinations in Italy. We already have the first 15 things you need to do during your trip to Italy. Check out the rest of our list and read about 12 of the most exciting things you can do in Italy. If you are considering the great party in Florence to visit in February, rent a villa in Tuscany the best and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. In February, Florence is a fantastic holiday destination, with all the holidays and festivals.
Experience Italy travel - visit Vesuvius
When traveling in Italy are many exciting places and attractions to visit. One of them is the famous volcano Vesuvius, which still today is actually still very active. If you have opted for an enjoyable visit to Vesuvius, take a look at the ancient city of Pompeii, destroyed by the eruption hundreds of years.
Visit Romanium forum for the trip to Italy
When you visit the beautiful city of Rome during your trip to Italy, you can visit all cases, the heart of the ancient Roman Empire - the Romanium forum. The forum is one of the most famous monuments in Italy. From there, then the whole empire was tried and all major decisions were taken there. Today, the ruins are still an inseparable part of the history of Italy.
Visit Sassi di Matera
Stone Town Sassi di Matera is one of the most magical places in Italy, but relatively unknown. Your trip to Italy should definitely include this fabulous destination. The city is located in the Basilicata region and is a unique combination of culture, tradition and ancient civilization. Many caves in the region are considered, which have always lived in the Neolithic period. Ancient architecture was very interesting strange mix with ancient relics from the Neolithic period to make it a unique attraction well worth a visit.
City tour of Cinque Terre
Look at the strange town of Trulli di Alberobello
Visit the beautiful Santa Maria Della Design Capuchin
See St. Peter's Cathedral through the keyhole of the Piazza dei Cavalieri di Malta
Climbing in Messina, Sicily
Skiing in the Italian Alps
Traditional Italian cappuccino drink
In the sky, dining Solo Per Due