- 22 creative door knocker in antique look with interesting shapes
- Make a style typical of the region
- Retro wallpaper in the living room
- Area of creative work
- Library table and chair with matching paint
- Wood Design Chandelier suspended exciting resembles a pine cone
- Luxury villa on the slopes with stylish furnishings and stunning sea views
- Small apartment in Manhattan in pink nuances shows female style
- Living room with sofa
- Water in the garden is a relaxed setting – ideas for Moat
Beautify IKEA office – Furniture as Ideas
One of the most common complaints we hear of IKEA furniture that is instantly recognizable and they are all the same world. The last thing most of us want is to turn our house into an exhibition hall IKEA. You can give each piece of furniture more color and personality. In no time, you can transform a boring desktop IKEA into a real eye-catcher. Choose your style, favorite color and model and experiment with new looks.
IKEA Vika office Gruvan
The determined already know some of the best-selling IKEA. But you'd almost never believe that you receive the same cabinet. The office Gruvan Vika is looking better than ever, because it was covered with gold leaf.
IKEA Vika office Lerberg
If you want to give your office more Vika Lerberg shine, then spray your legs with gold spray paint. Chic and timeless! You can also use your favorite color when it is not in your gold and fascinating style.
Legs IKEA Vika Moliden
Ingo dining table review
IKEA Micke desk
IKEA Mikael Desk