- Privacy with balcony Voltage – 21 new ideas for balcony border
- Furniture built from aircraft parts – Moto unique table
- Examples of front garden design and planning family homes
- Brilliant pendant light yellow on a seating area of oak furniture
- Modern bean bags – Practical, comfortable and great for young and old
- Camping holiday plan – camp bed, air bed or mattress?
- Narrow corridor in white
- Niche as a cozy corner
- Luxury Villa Jardin del Sol concrete with beautiful sea views
- Carpets knotted cotton paper handmade and son Duetto Korvela
Waterfront Hotel in Africa reveals amazing underwater world
A beachfront hotel offers the opportunity to discover the underwater world. This small hotel was built near the island of Pemba. The azure waters and rich marine biodiversity and attracts customers are in for a unique experience
waterfront hotel reveals the mysterious underwater world
This exclusive beach hotel is called Manta Resort and consists of two "floors". Above, a living room with dining area is located. The open living area is protected by a flat roof against the strong rays of the sun. The roof is a roof terrace with sun beds was built where you can relax outdoors. But the highlight is of course the room, four feet submerged under water. The piece is constructed of acrylic panes of glass and steel thickness, so that customers need not worry about security. Guests can enjoy the abundant glass walls of local marine species. A specially constructed under - lighting system has been mounted - light attracts fish and often swim past. The rooms are a variety of points of view in life at sea and can prove to be particularly useful in future research.
Waterfront Hotel invites you to adventure in Africa
This small beach offers a surprising number of entertainment - the day you can relax with a book on the rooftop terrace, or dive into the ocean. Experienced professionals bring beginners dive in - and the underwater world is worth it. Tourists can admire the coral reefs nearby and know the world of animals up close. Adventure in the day, relax in a romantic atmosphere in the evening - what more could you want from a holiday anyway?
The rooms submarine
Purely enjoy the romantic sunset on the roof terrace
The hotel is located near coral reefs
Beautiful blue waters
The hotel is located near the island of Pemba
Holiday Diet - Adventure
Mounted lighting attracts fish in the evening