- Minimalist architect house – house with glass facade MPR
- color accents in white kitchen
- Luxury Design and Spa Long Beach Mauritius
- Interior Design with colors how colors affect our mood?
- Kretaive Ideas for decorating the wall in the shadow color style fashion
- The new sofa Roche Bobois – Furniture in beautiful colors of spring
- The modern furniture with storage space saving cost and space
- Ahoy! – Ideas maritime furniture for the living room
- Enso Laocoon designer lamps offer individual designs
- Ocean scene with chair design
Design Hotel in Strasbourg impressed with exceptional interiors
Design Hotel Strasbourg is characterized by great ideas for interiors. The designers of this work is to study architecture in Paris Jouin Manku.
Design hotels in Strasbourg beeinduckt with practical ideas interior
Wood moldings summarizes the spiral stairs Rastaurant this design hotel in Strasbourg. The eighteenth-century building was repaired again by Patrick Jouin and Sanjit Manku. The end result is the Hotel des Haras, which has 55 rooms. It is also connected to a restaurant. The interior design of the building is characterized by authenticity and modern look. That the idea of luxury and comfort, with more inspiration in the world of the knights. Elements of oak damage curved staircase that connects the two floors of the restaurant in order and in this way form a kind of support rod. The entire scale is between rounds and an open bar on the ground floor kitchen, where a couple of chairs and dining tables are carelessly place.
The idea of this design hotel is influenced by the world of the horse
On the second floor, guests are seated comfortably under a blanket actual beams and columns look extravagant. Private property is suitable for a smaller number of people, who stand out with an interesting shape and color accent chairs are upholstered in saddle leather, while the long tables offer space for large events. The stone around the windows is remarkable. The rooms are simply furnished, white tones dominate, leather details are available. The beautiful hotel for the entire design of timber structures should also be considered here. In the lobby graphical representations of horses draw the eye and the point of destination of the original building.
A form of spiral arc that connects the two phases
On the ground floor an open kitchen and a bar round
Footprint of interior design ideas
Tables and chairs provide a brief recovery
The wooden structure of the hotel is a true eye-catcher
Wooden slats form a kind of support rod
The hotel has 55 rooms and a restaurant
The restaurant is divided into two zones