- Gardening and Landscaping – The garden in spring
- Dining room with lines and patterns
- A cozy and colorful hotel
- Futuristic Jewelry Gallery houses over 3,500 pieces of jewelry
- Wooden terrace design – 25 inspirational ideas
- Modern architecture promotes eye-catching sculptural outdoor
- Solid wood furniture complete the minimalist interior wooden benches -22
- Spa Hotel in Bali offers the perfect spa break
- Tired of old kitchen in light blue
- Camping Cookware MSR – stacked inside one another to save space
Luxury Villas & Spa Hotel Salvator Angelos Angelopoulos
This luxury resort in Parga, Greece was designed in 2010 by Angelos Angelopoulos Archduke Louis Salvator, and named after famous explorers and nature lovers. The lavishly decorated villas and boutique hotel offers high-class holiday with their environment. Always include a lobby, a restaurant, a bar, a library, a sauna, a luxury spa and wellness area with a peaceful atmosphere and a well-equipped gym at the factory.
Dream Luxury Villas in Parga, Greece
The resort's villas are arranged in the style of an amphitheater, so that customers can enjoy a breathtaking view of nature and the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos the horizon. Surrounded by olive groves, the village became an idyllic retreat on the banks of the sparkling Ionian Sea, offers a unique holiday experience.
Boutique hotel in the heart of nature
Located on a hill built luxury villas blend harmoniously with the natural surroundings. A goal of the architects was to transform the landscape into the interior space while preserving their property as much space as possible. The imposing architecture project has preserved the simplicity of the local architecture and convey the atmosphere of antiquity to the cosmopolitan resort.
Sun terrace with sea views
One of the highlights will be decorated with mosaics external and internal walls. The colors of the surrounding landscape have been skillfully used in natural pastel colors of the interior warm invitation to relax. Most of the furniture, lighting and decorations were designed by Angelos, others come from the collections of famous furniture designers, such as "shadow" Tord Boontje and "DSW" chair by Charles & Ray Eames.
Photo: Costas Mitropoulos
Luxury Villas & Spa Hotel Salvator
The luxurious suites are equipped with private swimming pool