- Modern Light Installation by Bruce Munro – the light as an art object
- The pink wall
- Fun for dogs in the garden – Tips for pet-friendly garden design
- Furniture conventional rules still apply
- Shelf as a room divider in a sloping roof
- White Cabinet for storage
- "Tolix" around the table of the dining room
- Among the herbs and natural stones in the garden
- Festive Christmas Decoration – fun for the whole family!
- White sofa in Chesterfield style table with glass top
Develop Planter – Old wooden ladder as leaders of the flowers used
Using an old wooden ladder as a flower head brings country charm to any room of the house. This support will certainly be a flower decorative eye-catcher on the terrace and in the garden. If you want to build this beautiful flower to rest and make the best of the old wooden staircase, you paint the areas that need to be improved a bit ', and the addition of new decorative elements.
Building the garden itself - use old wood new scale
Open wooden staircase and measure the length and width of the bars. If the bars are too narrow to hold a flower pot or planter, you must renew. Place a large wooden table on each rail. Attach the extensions on the circuit with wood screws. For greater stability, use the four screws on each level, two on each side.
Create the flower itself
Sands with a fine sandpaper to smooth the texture of the wooden staircase. Paint the scale in a color that complements the furniture on the terrace or, if located outside, the color of the house or in the garden.
Old wooden ladder painted white
Located on the shelves of concrete measures and new shelves inside the timber open scale pyramid. You can use plants slip stickers funds to keep pots in position. If possible, choose those that add a decorative element on the base of the flower. For example, a floral theme fits well.
stool painted in bright colors
Flowers decorate Head - idea with pebbles
decorative stones roses in flowerpot
pots of colorful flowers paintings
ideas of the garden with an old ladder
leaning against the wall
Stairs wooden ladder as a plant stand
rustic garden decorations
yellow painted wood staircase
Flower is the terrace