- Carpet in the small dining room
- 12 things you should do during your trip to Italy – Part 2
- Tree Museum in Switzerland is home to over 2000 species of trees
- Brown folding mattress
- A loft design
- Unique chair design Wamhouse like a banana
- Bright living room with leather sofa classical
- Invite summer into the garden – stunning sun deck design ideas
- The new leather modular sofa with futuristic shape Formenti
- Teal "Egg Chair" colorful set in the living room
Easter paper crafts – 22 ideas with fun animal silhouettes.
If funny Easter cards, bags of colored Easter eggs or just a fun garland appeal to you then get ready, we're going to show you 22 silhouettes of cute animals that you can use in your Easter crafting endeavors!
Paper Animals - Easter Crafts
Easter is a time for families and crafting is a great activity to enjoy together and then of course to enjoy and appreciate all the decorative results! You will need - white or colored paper, pencils, scissors, glue, felt (optional), fabric, ribbons, decorative ribbons and everything you can find to decorate with. Get stuck in helping the children express their creativity. Make the animals into baskets to contain eggs and treats or turn them into fridge magnets. Make a garland by combining a string of paper figures and decorate walls and windows.
The possibilities are endless - no matter which option you choose, one thing is certain - Easter decorations bring joy for all, especially children!
Crafts for Easter - Easter garland of paper
Paper bag decorated with Easter bunny
Crafting a sweet Easter card for grandparents
Instead of an Easter basket, you can decorate an Easter bag
Table decorations for kids - made using colored paper
A gift package for Easter - the bag is decorated with paper flowers
Chicks decorate Easter baskets
Sweet Easter bunny paper craft - use to wrap a gift for a child
Of course, different shapes of paper can be combined
Cut seven hearts of different sizes from paper...
And ... make a sweet chick
These sweet animals are actually made from millboard and felt