- Aesthetic and functional apartment
- Egg elegant designer as decoration on table
- 40 ideas for fur blankets and cuddly furniture for your cozy home
- wooden hat rack as a wall decoration
- Leather sofa and chaise lounge
- Modern seating area in front of the fireplace Danish
- House overlooking the sea fronts and glass Parsonson Architects
- Duplex attic
- Short trips in the spring 5 beautiful destinations in Central and Eastern Europe
- Hang Haus am impressed by the breadth and space Grosszügigkeit
21 beautiful Easter decorating ideas and country style Shabby Chic.
At Easter everything should be colorful and bright. Shades of green, orange and radiant yellow will create a good mood. However, if you want something a little different when you celebrate Easter this year, then check out these beautiful ideas for decorating at Easter in style and how to add some Shabby Chic countryside glamour to your home.
Easter decoration ideas - shabby chic style - romantic.
Both the "Shabby Chic" and "Romantic" styles have a lot in common. They are both sweet and romantic. The Shabby Chic style is formed from pastel colors like blue, purple and pink. In flower arrangements the plants used are generally peonies, cherry blossom and delicate flowers in peach tones. The countryside is represented with things that remind us of the forest or the meadow and you can do this by using elements such as rocks, moss and vines. For the shabby element you can use a lace table cloth or some taffeta. If you look at the inspirations below, you will definitely notice the small details.
Easter decoration ideas for outdoor.
Speckled Easter eggs in pastel colors.
Pink Hyacinths and clear blue crockery.
White Tulips in vase.
Baskets and metal bucket.
Tablecloth with roses.
Decorated in pastel colors.