- A kidney-shaped table and the red color of the walls to the 50s look
- 30 Badgestaltungsideen with modern tiles FAP Ceramiche
- Stone and Steel characterize a modern massive house in the Arizona desert
- Abstract wooden WOW effect by David Engdahl
- Decorate happily coats – Ideas for Christmas decorations for the fireplace
- Folding chairs for garden and terrace – a Practice Area
- 2015 Garden Furniture Collection – Modern Furniture Rattan Garden Point
- White Cabinet for storage
- A charming duplex
- Gift Ideas for Mother's Day – eight proposals for a fine gift
21 beautiful Easter decorating ideas and country style Shabby Chic.
At Easter everything should be colorful and bright. Shades of green, orange and radiant yellow will create a good mood. However, if you want something a little different when you celebrate Easter this year, then check out these beautiful ideas for decorating at Easter in style and how to add some Shabby Chic countryside glamour to your home.
Easter decoration ideas - shabby chic style - romantic.
Both the "Shabby Chic" and "Romantic" styles have a lot in common. They are both sweet and romantic. The Shabby Chic style is formed from pastel colors like blue, purple and pink. In flower arrangements the plants used are generally peonies, cherry blossom and delicate flowers in peach tones. The countryside is represented with things that remind us of the forest or the meadow and you can do this by using elements such as rocks, moss and vines. For the shabby element you can use a lace table cloth or some taffeta. If you look at the inspirations below, you will definitely notice the small details.
Easter decoration ideas for outdoor.
Speckled Easter eggs in pastel colors.
Pink Hyacinths and clear blue crockery.
White Tulips in vase.
Baskets and metal bucket.
Tablecloth with roses.
Decorated in pastel colors.