- Painted patterned paper retro children
- Tinkering soft paper butterflies – decorating ideas for Easter 2015
- Contemporary floor lamp with a futuristic design – Living Trends 2015
- Independent bathroom in front of floral wallpaper
- Children make costumes and colorful ancillary
- Kitchen island between steel and souvenir photo
- Windbreaks for the balcony – What are the options?
- Clematis Climbing Plants – Tips for planting, care and cutting.
- Minimalism and bedding gray
- Wohzimmergestaltung with different wallpaper patterned
25 home deco ideas; a living room in Scandinavian style
We offer 25 living room design ideas for rooms in a Scandinavian style - be inspired!
Decorating ideas for living room furniture
The principles of Scandinavian-style interior design is very simple - the inside should be mainly practical and the decorations should look natural. The walls are painted white - the perfect color for bright and colored furniture. Wood flooring creates a modern and warm feel and at the same time creates a visual connection between every room. The furniture is made of natural materials such as wood. The spotlight of the living room is the wall shelves, you can organize your favorite books and arrange different decorations on it. Looking towards the shelves is normally a two-seater sofa covered with fabric. It is decorated with pillows faux fur and leather with colorful designs. A rug with blue and white stripes gives the finishing touch to the room.
Decorating Ideas for Living Scandinavian - color design
The color palette of a Scandinavian style is mainly combined with three colors - black dominates the interior and is present in all the rooms while the blue and yellow are defined as accents in the room. Natural shades such as beige and brown complete the color palette and brings out a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Scandinavian lifestyle was developed specifically for small apartments - the goal is clear - even in a limited area, you can create a warm and modern atmosphere at the same time. One of the fundamental principles of furnishing is order - it's no wonder why so many practical shelves and space-saving systems are invented by our neighbors from the north.
Colorful decorative pillows create an accent in the rooms
Neutral color palette in the living room - beige and gray
Interior design ideas - Scandinavian blue
Living room furniture made of natural materials
Ideas for limited spaces
The neutral palette makes you feel comfortable and the room visually more spacious
Blue and white striped carpet creates a warm atmosphere
Wall decoration next to the seating area
Shelf acts as a divider