- Practical design sofa offers seating and sleeping space
- Large living room and dining room
- Gifts for Mother's Day craft itself – Bouquet of sweets
- Corner of the room with modular shelf
- Color Design armchair Fröhlig Fuiano pacesetter
- Retro and modern, a duo in architecture
- Awning Stripe
- Living in a glass timber and cozy lodge room – "B" Casa
- Paper crafts ideas – Make your own colorful Christmas tree ornaments
- Art Nouveau Furniture and furnishings – The main characteristic of Art Nouveau
A Danish home
Denmark is renowned for being a cold country with warm homes.
The home of Jacob, Ann Mark Miller and their two children is the image of the Danish spirit by providing a simple but functional and very warm inside.
Many styles of homes and interiors exist in Denmark, but all have in common heat, the pleasure of being in a much functional and aesthetic interior. Once the red was very present in the house because it was the heat, the sweet home but nowadays new colors have emerged as trends over the traditional red.
And you, do you like the Danish style?