- Swing in the Garden – List of materials, construction and patterns
- Covered Patio
- Grass mat for balcony and terrace – advantages of artificial turf.
- Old Turkish carpets – high quality that suits your lifestyle
- Opulent chandeliers made Willowlamp design of steel by hand
- Art installations by Jean-Pierre Canlis wheat and bamboo glass
- Decorative pillows make reference itself – creative gift idea for crafting
- DIY by pond with a natural self-cleaning process.
- Minimalist house in an idyllic location in the pine forest
- Decoration ideas for arts and crafts with children – make own candles
The lobby of the Renaissance Hotel Baronette modern design in Michigan
David Ashen of ash design has designed the interiors of the lobby of the new Baronette Renaissance Hotel in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan. The lobby is modern in design by the American modernism of the 20th century inspired. Ashen has spacious lobby of hotel completely renovated and divided into several zones. They offer a number of opportunities for small groups or individuals, entertain or relax.
Modern design input Baronette Renaissance Hotel
Heart in the lobby is a wall that is covered with slabs of black stone. The plates overlap and slightly reflective surface to create a model attractive and interesting. Inter ally in the wall fireplace with the creation of a window pane a nice contrast between the warmth of the fire and the cold of the stone. All materials such as steel, glass and wood, which were used for the lobby of a modern design, reveal their natural beauty. They work together harmoniously in order to redefine the modernist traditions.
Modern entry design with interesting reflections
The lines of the window on both sides of the hotel's room and works of art on the walls, organized by Paige Powell, add dynamism to the piece. They express a strong creative energy that resulted from the Detroit area. At that time, has seen the future in this area is not so bright. The exhibition of the most interesting artistic expressions appear manchmall of the most difficult moments.
The contrast between the white and black
Armchair Leather Back
Spacious and bright foyer
Vintage Flair and industrial
Rattan hanging chair