- Apartment Bohemia
- Wardrobe with sliding doors in black and white
- Double bed in the attic
- Beams to ceiling in white kitchen
- Decorating ideas for home design input with flowers and shrubs
- Office furniture and exhibition space in a minimalist style
- Rattan furniture for garden and terrace create a comfortable oasis Wellness
- 20 ideas for rustic bathroom – bathroom furniture made of wood and natural stone
- Beautify a bed with a Betthusse
- Painted patterned paper in the living room
Suitable furniture for the dining room – Which is the right dining table-form?
To find the perfect furniture for the living room, you need to consider how much space you have there, the shape of the room, the number of seats, etc., and because the table plays the greatest role in the modern dining room, observe the following points when selecting.
The right furniture for dining Given its size
First, you should measure the length and width of the room. Write. Sizes on a piece of paper, or make a note in your phone policy is 1 meter of space around the table. It also includes a distance of 1 meter away from furniture and walls.
Determining the shape of the part
Step back and look at your dining room to determine its geometric shape. More dining room looks like a square or a rectangle. If you have a square dining, look for a round or square table. If you have a dining rectangular dining table is best for oval or rectangular fit.
The number of guests at the table
The next question is: how many people are sitting at the table. Fortunately, there are standard sizes. A round table with 120 cm in diameter can accommodate five to six people, 140 cm - six to seven people and 150 cm in diameter - seven to eight people.
A square, rectangular or oval table must have 0.5 meters of space per chair. Thus, for example, to provide space for six people, you need a, 180 x 90 cm rectangular table.
Round dining table solid wood
Dining table and buffet with the same design
Wood Dining Room Furniture
Wooden furniture in the dining room
White and beige combination
Combination of gray, purple and white
white, brown and turquoise