- 21 beautiful Easter decorating ideas and country style Shabby Chic.
- Throw in a bright colored room
- Deco apartment to hippie chic
- Concrete slabs lay in the garden – 20 ideas for bridges
- Increased work in combination metal-wood
- Colorful Bunting
- California passive house with garden and loft interior style
- Sleep Athletic
- Mallorca gorgeous golden luxury villa located directly on the sea
- kitchen chairs with spring colors
43 Sofa Design – Ideas for your favorite place in the living room
Large comfortable sofas or small sectional sofas with simple shapes. These designer sofas could be the new favorite in your modern living area. Modern sofa design is a creative idea. New materials are tested and designed in various forms. These models carry the feelings, thoughts and hooks become real in the room. In addition to the known forms, we find new and unusual looks that impress with their simplicity. Karim Rashid, Marcel Wanders, Patricia Urquiola and Zaha Hadid are some of the famous designers who have designed these exquisite pieces.
Design sofas - Playing with colors and shapes
Large armchairs with soft feather and ergonomic backrests and plenty of pillows offer all the amenities. The variety of shapes and forms is so great that the decision would be difficult. Modular sofas can be combined in many ways, from the central and lateral parts with or without armrests are very versatile. Monochromatic colors that highlight the interesting shapes or colored fabrics that attract attention immediately?
Sofa design for modern interior design
FLEX by René Sulc and Daria Podboj
large overstuffed sofa from Roche Bobois
PIXEL by Sergio Bicego
EXTRA SOFT by Piero Lissoni
Nomad bed Mantelassi
Kiva by Karim Rashid
ZITELEMENTEN modules +
COLOUR Sofa by Chan Kwok Hoa
Sofa by Ferruccio Laviani for Molteni