- "Orcus Secretary" in the work area
- Copper-colored light in the suspension natural living
- Timeless home design ideas living room – cool realistic 3D visualizations
- Recycled wood Contemporary wall art brings the outdoors inside
- Holiday event of the year – water park "Tropical Islands"
- Unusual chair design made of carbon fibers by Alvaro Uribe
- Bring colorful variety of furniture in the kitchen
- Designer stainless steel kitchen – warming gold piece from Forster
- Racing stripes
- Setting Cool and creative cabinet designs for the nursery
Hotel in Australia made a series of interior natural materials
A luxury hotel in Australia was inspired by the idyllic landscape. The awarded project architect has been achieved with the use of natural materials. Located on the east coast of Australia, the hotel complex reveals a breathtaking view of the surrounding area.
Hotels in Australia - Inspired by the landscape
Saffire hotels in Australia was inspired by the beauty of the Australian genus. Stones rose quartz mountain of danger, white sandy beaches, blue water, green bush fascinated architects and dark green º and influenced their construction project. The building creates a seamless connection between man and nature. The architects of the massive construction program affiliated with several buildings with organic shapes. The roof system made after the signal coil. High steel columns provide stability. The richly glazed facade loosens the strength of the wood.
Australia hotel offers stylish interiors
Clean the inside Saffire luxury hotel in Australia scheduled for the convenience of customers. A symphony of wood and stone door in a warm atmosphere. Padded high quality comfortable in neutral tones exude elegance. In the restaurant, a long chimney will increase the heat factor, while soft lighting create a romantic atmosphere. The rooms overlook the landscape and reveal breathtaking views. Guests can relax in a pleasant atmosphere or pamper yourself in the hotel's spa. Organized boat trips invite you to adventure in nature, while wine lovers can taste Australian wines.
The Konferrenzraum views over open countryside
The rooms open on the environment
The interior is comfortable - neutral colors make the room comfortable place
Romantic atmosphere in the restaurant with 360-degree panoramic
Several villas can accommodate a large family
Holiday immersed in nature - Wildlife Reserve in Australia
The Australian coastline fascinated by the wild beauty