- Bathroom behind a screen of wood
- Traditional Vanity
- Plastic boxes as modular shelf
- Workplace by the fireplace
- Combination of leather and wood
- Corridor modern design – offering wood furniture storage quality
- Natural stone in the kitchen – stone look for creative wall design
- ceiling with recessed lighting design as an accent – Apartment in Brazil
- Old Turkish carpets – high quality that suits your lifestyle
- Individual garden design ideas for gardening and landscaping
Spooky Halloween decoration – transform your home into a haunted house
Turn your home into a haunted house Halloween mood with humor. This spooky Halloween decorating ideas invite ghosts, witches, crows and spiders in the house.
Halloween Decorating Ideas - Artificial Raven
Artificial Raven creates a strange atmosphere in the lounge. Let it sit on a branch in a glass vase.
Halloween decoration - beautify the water with black cats
No sewing required! Orange tablecloth can be easily decorated with a small black cat felt.
Decorate the staircase
Use tongs and curtain rods for presenting images from a medical textbook. For this outdated look, dip each leaf in a bath of diluted coffee and let dry. Embellish the gates with garlands of doilies and coffee filters.
Craft with the children - little sticks of paper in frames
The craft ideas with paper are inexpensive and simple as a child's play. Cut shapes bat 24 and put it in a black frame. Remove the glass to a beautiful multi-dimensional look.
Birdcages as a film by Alfred Hitchcock
Spukhaftes Still Life
Ordinary objects can become a scary eye-catching with a layer of black paint. How these black branch on which a crow threatening seat. According to the knotty wood, the better.
gourds painting like ghosts
Candles with canvas accent spider
Mom hand and spiders
Winds like a mummy
Chandelier covered in a spider web
Glass vase as a witch