- design wall with wallpaper luxury hand Maya Romanoff
- Chez Prune & Joseph
- Bright dining room with open kitchen
- Turquoise Retro Tiles
- List of the top destinations in Europe: 50 countries – 50 ideas for trips
- Chicke penthouse with rooftop terrace architecture SA-DA-SoHo
- Suitable for rock garden plants: the Blue Fescue
- Modern atmospheric installations made by Lorenzo Pennati
- Flower bed linen for more romance
- Building own furniture style Euro pallets – 35 ideas to save money
Crazy Halloween cakes and decoration for your spooky party
Halloween is not scary at the same time fear the fun and festive? All dress up as their favorite characters, scary makeup or wear a mask. The scarier the better. The creativity is flowing and includes everything from food on the table. Take a look at these crazy Halloween and you will understand what we are talking about cakes. With a little effort and the right materials, you can easily emulate some ideas. Others, however, are real masterpieces of cake decorating. We can only admire.
Halloween Cakes - icing and colorful decorations
These cakes look so scary because they contain all the elements necessary for a good scare. Bone, brain, blood, skulls and eyeballs. Yes, it did not look very appetizing. However, there are people who love this evil designs. And if you think about it - why should it be limited with a carved pumpkin as a decoration for the spooky holiday? Think of something really unforgettable .... especially in a terrifying way.
Halloween cupcakes with a look of horror bloody
These sweet crazy Halloween can be real eye-catcher on the table. For a white cake covered in blood, you do not need anything more than a white frosting and raspberry syrup. Sugar of broken glass, witch finger cookies, white chocolate spider webs, eyes or nails - that are perfect for this spooky cake. Impress your guests with some creepy Lekereien that are funny and scary at the same time.
shards of sugar
orange icing and mini-pumpkins
Cake bloody and black flower
paper bats on sticks