- Contemporary coffee tables with creative design – wooden molds and glass plates
- Hanging Cradle rooms decorated in a romantic way
- Purist natural in the dining room
- Wicker chairs modern
- Planters made of moss and thread decorate house and Garden
- Modern offices of Foursquare show style and creative design
- Painted black and white floral card
- Minimalist Aquarium in Postojna Cave, Slovenia
- Classic design lamp "Bourgie" Kartell redesigned in many ways
- tree house in the garden – which creates an exotic oasis in the yard!
Conservatory furniture – rattan furniture complement the interior
Many people know the problem - in the warmer months are a popular outdoor patio furniture where you can relax. But in winter, they often face the challenge of finding space for furniture. Instead of hibernation rattan furniture, you can use it at home. We give you some ideas as inspiration!
Garden summer games, winter lounge furniture - rattan
Use your rattan furniture for all year round! The seating area can form a seating area in the conservatory - decorative pillows will help in seating comfort and create a warm atmosphere. The table can be used as a coffee table in the living room, the bedroom, you can set the bedroom. Let your creativity - and get, for example, rattan as a nightstand!
Rattan furniture as an accent within
Rattan furniture is extremely durable and can easily be used throughout the year. They are not difficult and can be cleaned quickly and easily, are resistant to heat and cold. Have you ever invested in Mobile - reap the rewards! You can, for example, in the garden of the summer dining room, and a dining room set in the winter. How to save money on the table and chairs.
Rattan furniture are resistant to heat and can be arranged around the fireplace
Rattan furniture in the living room
The chairs can offer more seating in winter
Comfortable chairs and a small table for the balcony
Rattan bar stool can be used as a coffee table
Living room bedroom
Veranda with garden furniture - comfortable seat cushions offer comfort
Dining room in colonial style - with the sofa bed in the garden
Rattan furniture to create the visual link with the garden
Living richly glazed facade - furnished with rattan furniture in bright colors
Rattan rocking chair and porch
Terrace partly glazed, decorated in Shabby Chic style
Room decorated in colonial style - furniture to compliment the interior