- Outdoor kitchen
- Design chairs in candy colors
- Walk-in closet with glass
- "Amalia" – Lounge chair with ergonomic shape and attractive design
- Modern cube house on several levels
- tree house in the garden – which creates an exotic oasis in the yard!
- A loft house in Roubaix
- Bench with storage boxes
- An art in 1500 Nescafe Mugs installed in Mexico City
A world where the wooden pallet is queen
The movement of the "cold-pressed juice" born in the USA, particularly prone to LA and New York, crossed the oceans.
To the delight of the senses, a shop of their brand welcomes us in a small Australian town Armadale.
At its origin, a firm of designers, young, modern, creative, which I have already mentioned: the Bomba studio.
Here comes the wood in all its variations. Gasoline range offers delicate palette of the clearest to the darkest tones colors. Clarity is the primum movens. The purpose: imprison us in this warm light, an atmosphere of freedom to revel in the fresh juice that you just serve you.
This fragrance and these flavors: a taste of paradise?