- High Council in white
- Cozy living room in earth tones in combination with the ice blue
- The aluminum housing of the lamp by Roderick Vos organize offices
- Flos Modern pendant lighting – designs by famous designers
- 15 ideas for outdoor furniture design as an exciting eye-catcher in the garden
- Modern architectural solutions from Brazil – Lee House by Studio MK27
- Pillows and cushions for outdoor furniture – maximize comfort
- backyard design – Optimum design, invitation to discuss
- 21 styles of beds design – combination of design and comfort
- Perfect ambience for dining chairs – Which color is right?
A sound system from Bang & Olufsen design in minimalist style
This design of a unique sound system by Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 14 is called and is a perfect example of how sound design and can be combined seamlessly to create a system speaker. The audio system includes a subwoofer and speakers minimalist design that fits well with modern interior. Designer Torsten Value talks about the new sound system, revealing the history of the last Bang & Olufsen.
BeoLab 14 sound system design by Bang & Olufsen
The design of the sound system BeoLab 14 from Bang & Olufsen is a perfect example of innovative design. The Scandinavian influence design is clearly visible. The fabulous minimalist design combines a production designer of high quality with perfect sound. This is truly a designer statement spectacular sound system, which was created after 2000 hours of 500 designers and engineers working hours. The advantage of BeoLab 14 is that this innovative design can be used as an accent on the inside and at the same time can go unnoticed.
The sound system design Bang & Olufsen - components and manufacturing
The design of BeoLab 14 sound system consists of subwoofers and speakers. The ported subwoofer design was inspired by a vase on the floor. The speakers look like a lollipop and are particularly elegant and refined, with its innovative design. The sound system has been carried out mainly aluminum. This material systems located in Bang & Olufsen sound for the most successful substance that best preserves the characteristics of the noise.
The design of a subwoofer inspired vase
Speakers shaped lollipop in different colors
BeoLab 14 from Bang & Olufsen audio system