- White canopy bed
- Designer aluminum dining table PicNYC – Green meadow in the middle of the dining room
- Greenhouse Conservatory converted
- Guide for your perfect Koi pond in various garden styles
- Packed in a modern country style
- Make the garden with children and for children – Tips for Parents
- The work behind the cabinet doors
- Coffee Table by Isamu Noguchi in bright living room
- Sofa cover with cream
Bike lane Interactive Netherlands shining in the night
Daan Roosegaarde designed an interactive cycle path in the Netherlands along the lines of "Starry Night" by Vincent van Gogh only 600 meters long path, the path extends into the region of Eindhoven, where the artist lived from 1883 to 1885. Cycle consists of thousands of small stones that sparkle impressive at night. Design by Studio Roosegaarde and Heijmans is part of a joint venture between the city of Eindhoven, Eindhoven 365, the provinces of Van Gogh Brabant, Brabant and Directions Vrijetijdshuis Bureau Brabant.
The only bike path, glowing in the Netherlands
The luminous stones are charged on the day of sunlight and emit light at night. Forming different patterns on the track, which are more visible in the dark. A modern interpretation of the famous work of Vincent van Gogh Tradition and innovation come together in this new landscape. The bike path of Van Gogh Roosegaarde uses light emission from the concept of intelligent technology road - another joint project of Studio Roosegaarde and Heijmans for the way forward. The final design of the bike path should be known in 2014.
Cycling in the Netherlands, along the lines of "Starry Night" by Vincent van Gogh
designer Daan Roosegaarde
the cycle track is 600 meters long