- Grass on the balcony – How to create an herb garden?
- Lemon yellow striped wallpaper
- Do It Yourself: Wall Art
- Sitting in the loft area
- Regards orange bathroom design and increase the comfort factor
- President of the sail in the 50s Bungalow
- Table of eating heavy wheels
- Creating table planks brings a romantic Mediterranean
- The magic tree house tree space
- Bath room decoration with natural cubic
Bike lane Interactive Netherlands shining in the night
Daan Roosegaarde designed an interactive cycle path in the Netherlands along the lines of "Starry Night" by Vincent van Gogh only 600 meters long path, the path extends into the region of Eindhoven, where the artist lived from 1883 to 1885. Cycle consists of thousands of small stones that sparkle impressive at night. Design by Studio Roosegaarde and Heijmans is part of a joint venture between the city of Eindhoven, Eindhoven 365, the provinces of Van Gogh Brabant, Brabant and Directions Vrijetijdshuis Bureau Brabant.
The only bike path, glowing in the Netherlands
The luminous stones are charged on the day of sunlight and emit light at night. Forming different patterns on the track, which are more visible in the dark. A modern interpretation of the famous work of Vincent van Gogh Tradition and innovation come together in this new landscape. The bike path of Van Gogh Roosegaarde uses light emission from the concept of intelligent technology road - another joint project of Studio Roosegaarde and Heijmans for the way forward. The final design of the bike path should be known in 2014.
Cycling in the Netherlands, along the lines of "Starry Night" by Vincent van Gogh
designer Daan Roosegaarde
the cycle track is 600 meters long