- Standing bathtub with wooden legs
- Teal "Egg Chair" colorful set in the living room
- Decorative Crafts with children in the spring and Easter – 20 Great Ideas
- Natural wood and kitchen herbs
- Cool Accessories in bedroom
- Loft Apartment Renovation with before – after comparison
- Contemporary bookcase with original design resembles a tree
- As compost? Ask yourself compost for the garden here!
- Use abstract art as decorative items for the modern home
- Creatures of the sea inspire the creative Ontwerpers relaxing chair
Bike lane Interactive Netherlands shining in the night
Daan Roosegaarde designed an interactive cycle path in the Netherlands along the lines of "Starry Night" by Vincent van Gogh only 600 meters long path, the path extends into the region of Eindhoven, where the artist lived from 1883 to 1885. Cycle consists of thousands of small stones that sparkle impressive at night. Design by Studio Roosegaarde and Heijmans is part of a joint venture between the city of Eindhoven, Eindhoven 365, the provinces of Van Gogh Brabant, Brabant and Directions Vrijetijdshuis Bureau Brabant.
The only bike path, glowing in the Netherlands
The luminous stones are charged on the day of sunlight and emit light at night. Forming different patterns on the track, which are more visible in the dark. A modern interpretation of the famous work of Vincent van Gogh Tradition and innovation come together in this new landscape. The bike path of Van Gogh Roosegaarde uses light emission from the concept of intelligent technology road - another joint project of Studio Roosegaarde and Heijmans for the way forward. The final design of the bike path should be known in 2014.
Cycling in the Netherlands, along the lines of "Starry Night" by Vincent van Gogh
designer Daan Roosegaarde
the cycle track is 600 meters long