- Gray sofa with green accessories
- Country style "Time Dresser"
- Designer furniture from e15 represent the modern designs
- In the closet wall with ladder
- Christmas is not far – Decorating Ideas for good mood
- Living in a retro look with curtains
- Modern residential landscape Meritalia can remodel
- White couch with cushion in fur
- Planning family holidays in Lisbon Portugal – Places in Spring
- Making wooden bulbs themselves – decoration with branches in natural look to your home
Rattan furniture design with a difference Hettler.Tüllmann
The Design Studio hettler.tüllmann introduced its new design of rattan furniture. But you're not like the other pieces of furniture in rattan, but in a different way and with a modern twist. This versatile material is characterized both strength and stability, as well as a natural freedom. The material may be a form, but follow. Its warm color and light, stability, and especially its quality makes it perfect for a variety of applications. It 'a beautiful and sustainable resource that has inspired many artists. The study hettler.tüllman based in Berlin, founded in 2005 by designers Katja Hettler and architect Jula of Tullman, is known for the use of materials and items that are environmentally friendly or recycled to resubmit the modern lifestyle. The design looks minimalist, but always looking for the best Funktionaliät and great emotional impact. Rattan furniture design are part of the exhibition "Berlin Design Selection" Ventura Lambrate during Milan Design Week this year.
Design of rattan furniture Katja Hettler and Jula Tullman
Rattan furniture design - the rattan chair
Rattan floor lamp
Variant of dark rattan