- Innovative design with lightweight chair for Audi – R18 Ultra Chair
- A thematic blogs …: Wallpaper
- Light wood in the dining room
- Bates Masi Architects Modern Coast House
- Eco house in the forest convinced by cladding with copper
- Backlight on the oval table in wood
- Ensure comfort for the four-legged friend – furniture for pets
- Hand knotted rugs Naturtex contact the East at home
- Library with built-in desk
- 20 ideas for a cool garden accessories and garden furniture euro pallets
An art in 1500 Nescafe Mugs installed in Mexico City
This art installation created by internal and activated using the energy of the inhabitants of Mexico City design. "Portal of conscience" by Rojkind Arquitectos is a new public institution in one of the main streets of the city, Paseo de la Reforma. Nescafé has commissioned eight artists (Francisco Serrano, Mario Schjetnan, Bernardo Gómez-Pimienta, Fernanda Canales, Manuel Cervantes, Alejandro Quintanilla and Alejandro Castro) some investment to create for use with the basic requirement of a maximum of 1,500 cups of coffee metal .
the art facility for Nescafé
The idea is the combination of an everyday object, a cup of coffee with a basic construction material, cement, steel represents the steel structure is used as the primary structure for coffee cups which were then mechanically connected between the intersection of the steel mesh. 41 large arches length of 10 to 12 meters, with two additional layers of each diagonal 56 nodes created in 1497 for the cups.
art installation from 1500 cups of coffee
The final form of the gate, and different colors of the cups that improve the direction of movement of the workpiece, the. An important role in the overall project design planter steel anchor the structure and develop instead of the screws, with the idea that it would be covered for the moment the whole structure in a green foliage.
Metal frame with screws
Portal of consciousness
Portal on the road
Steel frame decorated with cups of coffee
Game of light and color