- Pergola and trellis in the garden – Stylish Ideas for Garden Design
- Sustainable house in Singapore
- Colorful interior Maggie Kempinska
- 5 Ideas for the outdoor – liven up your porch
- The pastel colors in the room
- Eat-in kitchen with wood paneling
- Table playful design in a very realistic appearance of the graft
- Studying with a creative twist
- 74 ideas for modern design stairs for individual lifestyle
- Kitchen in high gloss finish
An art in 1500 Nescafe Mugs installed in Mexico City
This art installation created by internal and activated using the energy of the inhabitants of Mexico City design. "Portal of conscience" by Rojkind Arquitectos is a new public institution in one of the main streets of the city, Paseo de la Reforma. Nescafé has commissioned eight artists (Francisco Serrano, Mario Schjetnan, Bernardo Gómez-Pimienta, Fernanda Canales, Manuel Cervantes, Alejandro Quintanilla and Alejandro Castro) some investment to create for use with the basic requirement of a maximum of 1,500 cups of coffee metal .
the art facility for Nescafé
The idea is the combination of an everyday object, a cup of coffee with a basic construction material, cement, steel represents the steel structure is used as the primary structure for coffee cups which were then mechanically connected between the intersection of the steel mesh. 41 large arches length of 10 to 12 meters, with two additional layers of each diagonal 56 nodes created in 1497 for the cups.
art installation from 1500 cups of coffee
The final form of the gate, and different colors of the cups that improve the direction of movement of the workpiece, the. An important role in the overall project design planter steel anchor the structure and develop instead of the screws, with the idea that it would be covered for the moment the whole structure in a green foliage.
Metal frame with screws
Portal of consciousness
Portal on the road
Steel frame decorated with cups of coffee
Game of light and color