- Modern, simple bathroom with accent color
- Perfect luxury glass and concrete meets all requirements for housing
- Duvets Kids
- Preparing the garden for winter days – Gardening in the Fall
- 20 ideas for a cool garden accessories and garden furniture euro pallets
- Rustic kitchen farmhouse in natural stone
- 100 design ideas for patios, roof terraces and balconies
- Nursery may seem like a planetarium
- Furniture design new ways of interpreting the nature
- Outdoor furniture for relaxing – rattan lounge beds by Skyline Designs
Modern concrete house overlooking the coast of Argentina
We present a modern villa with amazing cities in Argentina, designed by Estudio Galera. It is named after the Wanka House and offers rest and retreat from everyday life necessary. This exclusive holiday home with pool and roof terrace is ideal for families with children.
Wanka Galera Casa Estudio - a modern city villa with pool and roof terrace in Argentina
Beginning modern and exclusive city just 100 meters from the coast of Carilo, a city of magnificent scenery, which is about 400 km from the capital of Argentina, Buenos Aires. In summer the temperature rises to 40 ° C, because in winter the minimum temperature is -6 ° C. Wanka duchschnittliche House offers the best comfort in every season.
Modern house with an asymmetrical design
What is this modern city so special is its original construction. Asymmetrical shapes, covered terraces, striking design on stilts create a good first impression. glass fronts provide plenty of natural light flooding living space and provide a greater sense of space.
Wanka House - schiches holiday house with sea view
The modern city of Villa Casa Estudio Wanka Galera has been designed with an open floor plan. The first floor apartment has modern living and dining room, modern kitchen, facing south. This opens up through the floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors to the outdoor pool. Sofa round hanging lamps exquisite and delicious create a sophisticated atmosphere and cheerful atmosphere inside. It seems that the boundary between inside and outside almost melts. As a natural extension of the living space, the area of the grid seems to be outside. Panoramic terrace with comfortable seating are available. The romantic atmosphere of well-being is complemented by panoramic views of the sea, the forest and the horizon.