- Open living space in the attic
- Retro Hall – concrete tiles
- Garden Picnic with vintage chic
- Dresser with mirror Tabeau customizable by Nicole Brock
- 21 beautiful Easter decorating ideas and country style Shabby Chic.
- Dining room with pattern background in pink
- Living with geometric elements
- Upcycling in the hallway
- Walk-in closet with white lacquered doors
Located 20 examples of how accents bright multicolored carpet in the room
With bright colors, unusual designs and modern design, colorful rugs a popular decorative element in any room. This small collection includes rugs with geometric shapes catchy and unique color combinations that accentuate and bring comfort to the room. If you want to give your living room, dining room or bedroom, a modern, chevron stripes are perfect for this.
Brightly colored carpet in the living room
When choosing a carpet, you do not feel the need to be stuck with a boring pattern or color. Nothing spices a space better than a splash of bright color. Contemporary rugs can also put an accent and beautiful harmony with the rest of the room. Although the decor can be bold with a colorful rug that did not intervene. These carpets blend seamlessly with the modern furniture, but can also be a touch of color in traditional areas where they are often absent.
Colored carpets create contrasts
Chevron Stripes in the living room
Strips of different colors
orange and gray in the living room
Rugs with wave pattern
Set design for designer furniture
Floral pattern for the bedroom