- Swing in the Garden – List of materials, construction and patterns
- Chic designer furniture inspired by the Australian wilderness
- Why separate tub wood popularity?
- 9 reasons that speak for camping holidays
- 33 ideas for ultra-comfortable sofas and armchairs furniture designs
- Ideas for individual garden path design – a highlight in the garden
- Rustic wall cladding wood – panels of Wonderwall Studios
- wallpaper with catchy tunes of birds
- Make 10 changes for the life of the home environment
- Contemporary residence as a time machine in the desert of California
18 ideas for Christmas decorations in the garden or on the balcony to make your own
Create effective Christmas decorations in the garden - use the setting last year and combine them with items for the home. Clean out your closet and kitchen cabinets, collect fresh fir branches and look around the garden - we will give you some inspiration of what you can use!
Christmas decoration in the garden or on the balcony - old things they invent new applications
You can effective Christmas decorations in the garden or on the balcony of old household items themselves. Do you have a pair of shoes and sweaters? The development of a Christmas wreath from her. You only need a foam - cut in half. Then pull each half with the sleeves of old sweaters. Glue the pieces together - done! Decorate the door wreath with a red bow. Hang pad in the middle ring. Decorate the old sleigh with red balls and tinsel and put it on the door. If you have a bench in the garden, you can organize Christmas balls and figurines there. Having planters at the front door? Fill with candy canes artificial.
Use creative fires last year - Christmas in the garden
Get the lights out of the closet last year. If you are involved, it does not matter. . Place the string of lights right down to a plantation bucket Collect branches of Christmas tree and fill the jar with it. Ready! For maximum effect, you can decorate with Christmas balls, or with angels. Fill the feeder with fruit and let freezing - the decor is very nice and natural. Do you have an old bird's nest in the garden? Fill with lights and hang on the balcony. With a little 'creativity, you can come up with their own designs for the Christmas decorations in the garden.
candy canes in the garden
Creative application of the light chain
Frozen fruit in Vogelfutterhaus
Stars and evergreens on the window
Agreements with cones
Red Christmas ball as accents
Silver ball and pinecones large
Decorate the creation window sill
Lights in the garden