- Modern fitted kitchen with cooking island brings home Italian style
- 10 nütlzliche and practical tips on how you can live green
- Designer folding chairs for the patio
- Chair design in geometric shapes resembling natural crystalloids
- Kitchen planning – 100 Functional Design Ideas
- Environmentally friendly behavior through the use of eco-home accessories
- Wallpaper Framed Print
- Eames Turquoise first printed color wallpaper
- Convertible Baby Crib with modern design for the new nursery
- Library of the screen as
Christmas crafting ideas for decorating the table.
They may be small, but these tiny trees are a real eye-catcher. If you do not have space in your home for a traditional full sized Christmas tree, then you have the perfect solution - craft a little Christmas tree yourself! Maybe even more than one! These mini Christmas trees look attractive on their own or with several friends! For these craft projects various materials have been used, and the designs can be adapted to any style and color theme.
Crafting your own Christmas trees
The tree has a simple form that you can easily understand. Purchase Styrofoam cones or fold paper cone packaging. Then the real fun begins! You can use all kinds of ornaments to decorate your little Weihanchtsbaum. You can use old clothing such as old sweaters, colored buttons, pieces of felt, whatever best suits the size of tree you are making.
Use discarded clothing to fuel your Christmas creativity
If you want to replicate the look of a natural evergreen Christmas tree then you can place some fir branches in a bucket, put the collection in an appropriate spot and decorate. This is a great way to have a Christmas tree even if you only have limited space. Coordinate the color scheme for your little Christmas tree with the Christmas decorations throughout your home. And of course, don't forget the Sahnenhäubchen ie the peak of Christmas, place a little star or Styrofoam ball on the top of your tree.
Decorate the Christmas tree with buttons
Paper Christmas tree
Small pine cones as Christmas trees
Felt Christmas trees
Christmas tree for those who appreciate music
Mini tree artistically using silver and gold