- Caravan decoration – create a retro touch.
- Spooky Halloween decoration – transform your home into a haunted house
- Living room design in shades of red
- The color of the wall and bed linen in pink
- Chair modern design, equipped with light panels
- Dining table made of metal frame and wooden panel with matching bench
- Babies Reich
- Stay with blue windows
- Wall itself tinker metal plate
- "Eames Elephant" in red
Christmas Package – Creative Ideas for ornaments
Christmas is the time of joy and gifts! Do not get the perfect gifts for your loved ones, but remember that they give away with a creative package. We give you some new ideas on how to embellish gifts with interesting accents. Colored wrapping paper and a nice circuit are very often if you wrap Christmas gifts, but if you have more time, try experimenting with unique designs.
Christmas Package - Great emphasis on packaging
Provide Christmas gifts for friends and family a personal touch by putting these ideas of creative packaging. The first way is to set natural materials such as cones, fir, holly, cinnamon sticks, candied fruit and other below the belt. You can easily make small accents themselves. As these lollipops felt and wooden chopsticks. Buy beads, flowers, decorative stones, ribbons, bells or other of the craft store.
Wrap gifts and ornaments tinker himself
The use of simple materials you can find at home, such as lace, remnants of wallpaper, old pins, cupcake liners, placemats, etc. Combine the ornaments to match the color with the wrapping paper. And you're not afraid to experiment.
Paper flowers with a small ornament in the middle
Glue decorative stones on the band
Candied orange slices
Fir and holly branches
Bind cinnamon sticks together