- Dining table with white tablecloth
- Minimalism and bedding gray
- White kitchen in country style
- Sitting area with modern fireplace
- Contemporary bookcase with original design resembles a tree
- Dining room with wallpaper pattern
- Minimalist bathroom furniture series designed by studio Nendo for Bisazza
- Simply iPhone 5S – combination of design, functionality and ergonomics
- White sofa in living room
- Blue sofa
Christmas Package – Creative Ideas for ornaments
Christmas is the time of joy and gifts! Do not get the perfect gifts for your loved ones, but remember that they give away with a creative package. We give you some new ideas on how to embellish gifts with interesting accents. Colored wrapping paper and a nice circuit are very often if you wrap Christmas gifts, but if you have more time, try experimenting with unique designs.
Christmas Package - Great emphasis on packaging
Provide Christmas gifts for friends and family a personal touch by putting these ideas of creative packaging. The first way is to set natural materials such as cones, fir, holly, cinnamon sticks, candied fruit and other below the belt. You can easily make small accents themselves. As these lollipops felt and wooden chopsticks. Buy beads, flowers, decorative stones, ribbons, bells or other of the craft store.
Wrap gifts and ornaments tinker himself
The use of simple materials you can find at home, such as lace, remnants of wallpaper, old pins, cupcake liners, placemats, etc. Combine the ornaments to match the color with the wrapping paper. And you're not afraid to experiment.
Paper flowers with a small ornament in the middle
Glue decorative stones on the band
Candied orange slices
Fir and holly branches
Bind cinnamon sticks together