- Designer chairs made of metal but with a fine grain tree trunk
- Magical LED lighting effects in a modern apartment in Poland
- Tree house on stilts
- Hangar attractive seaside inspired films James Bond
- A small wooden summer house in Moscow by Khachaturian architects
- Rustic style kitchen with colorful tiles
- wall image in the workplace
- Classic meets modern: basin faucet Savoy by Zucchetti
- Black wall behind the bed in the old building
- Fall of 2015 in the living room
An elegant dining table design with glass and wood base Horm
"Ups" is an elegantly designed dining table, designed by Patrizia Bertolini for the brand Horm. Cross slats of wood and transparent glass plate makes a brilliant and refined piece of furniture.
Table design by Patrizia Bertolini for Horm
Particular attention to the design and technical details of the Italian brand Horm means that each product is a small work of art brilliant. The design of the dining table has a thickness of 12mm glass and base in solid walnut or beech temperate - painted or natural. Legs that intersect and overlap to create an interesting game with the lines. The design is stable, but very elegant. The originality of the project table is sturdy and chic. And 'suitable not only for the home and office, but also on the terrace.
Designer Dining table with stylish look
Base in solid walnut or beech