- Loft bed colored in the garden look
- Gehängtes to sink concrete wall Moab 80 in Fashion Design
- Light gray tiles with corners and edges
- Maimonides Of Brooklyn
- 35 Funny homemade costumes – ideas for kids and adults.
- Floors in three-dimensional optical
- Make of sisal rope bowl – craft ideas for making your own
- 15 concrete furniture designers with a unique aesthetic for interior and exterior
- Wall in Marina
- Dividers limited availability of large spaces
An elegant dining table design with glass and wood base Horm
"Ups" is an elegantly designed dining table, designed by Patrizia Bertolini for the brand Horm. Cross slats of wood and transparent glass plate makes a brilliant and refined piece of furniture.
Table design by Patrizia Bertolini for Horm
Particular attention to the design and technical details of the Italian brand Horm means that each product is a small work of art brilliant. The design of the dining table has a thickness of 12mm glass and base in solid walnut or beech temperate - painted or natural. Legs that intersect and overlap to create an interesting game with the lines. The design is stable, but very elegant. The originality of the project table is sturdy and chic. And 'suitable not only for the home and office, but also on the terrace.
Designer Dining table with stylish look
Base in solid walnut or beech