- World travel top 20 leading hotels and resorts around the world
- My stay
- Modern refrigerators in the test – What can they not?
- Jewelry making – ideas for individual gifts for Mother's Day
- Yellow Chair Design
- Living room
- Sitting white in a modern country style
- Painted floor rugs with patterns
- Basketball Pendant Lights red-black
- 100 interior design ideas for bathroom – decorating styles, colors and decoration
An elegant dining table design with glass and wood base Horm
"Ups" is an elegantly designed dining table, designed by Patrizia Bertolini for the brand Horm. Cross slats of wood and transparent glass plate makes a brilliant and refined piece of furniture.
Table design by Patrizia Bertolini for Horm
Particular attention to the design and technical details of the Italian brand Horm means that each product is a small work of art brilliant. The design of the dining table has a thickness of 12mm glass and base in solid walnut or beech temperate - painted or natural. Legs that intersect and overlap to create an interesting game with the lines. The design is stable, but very elegant. The originality of the project table is sturdy and chic. And 'suitable not only for the home and office, but also on the terrace.
Designer Dining table with stylish look
Base in solid walnut or beech