- Top 10 most beautiful hotel pool, with stunning views of the world
- Reasons for shipment
- A simple and beautiful green coffee
- Hanging cupboard with glass doors
- Site deco interior Johanna Burke
- Floor in bathroom
- ETW Monaco Solln
- Set velvet cushion chair design Slokoski in a portrait frame
- Rustic Autumn table decoration – wooden box with fruit and candles
- Beautiful interior design ideas for walls with decorative acoustic panels.
An elegant dining table design with glass and wood base Horm
"Ups" is an elegantly designed dining table, designed by Patrizia Bertolini for the brand Horm. Cross slats of wood and transparent glass plate makes a brilliant and refined piece of furniture.
Table design by Patrizia Bertolini for Horm
Particular attention to the design and technical details of the Italian brand Horm means that each product is a small work of art brilliant. The design of the dining table has a thickness of 12mm glass and base in solid walnut or beech temperate - painted or natural. Legs that intersect and overlap to create an interesting game with the lines. The design is stable, but very elegant. The originality of the project table is sturdy and chic. And 'suitable not only for the home and office, but also on the terrace.
Designer Dining table with stylish look
Base in solid walnut or beech