- Kitchen in nature green eyes
- Modern bathroom equipment – practical design tips
- 100 top restaurants and bars with a glamorous interior
- Wardrobe with sliding door.
- Perfect ambience for dining chairs – Which color is right?
- Glass fronted building offers spectacular views of the skyline of Los Angeles
- Modern house in a pending purchase beautiful views of Lima
- Designer chair made of bamboo – sustainability and innovation of MOSO
- Modern solar garden lighting energy-saving and effective
20 soft shag rug with all modern amenities
Soft Shaggy carpet panels evoke 1970, lava lamps and walls bright orange up? You are not alone. However, it is time to get rid of these associations, as shaggy rugs are back! And with a modern interpretation. You'd be surprised how nice it fits into any environment. If the overall effect contemporary, eclectic or traditional, shaggy rugs blend perfectly.
Shaggy Rug in soft seats
Carpet in a color like green foam may seem like a blade of grass in the lounge and have a similar effect of nature as beautiful. This could be a good choice for rooms where you can not have houseplants or may not be desired. The same ocean blue carpet and pink bring a different atmosphere in the house.
Shaggy Rug - colorful or subdued?
If you want to create a spacious, bright and elegant which is quite out of time, a shaggy rug in cream or white is perfect for you. White carpets are also very versatile and can be combined with all the other colors, especially if you often change accessories such as cushions, curtains and lamps. In the living room and bedroom, the carpet should be slightly larger than the piece of furniture so you can visually define the area. Shaggy rugs can add texture to a hallway, bathroom or kitchen.
elegant living room with large windows
large dark brown carpet
Gray rug on laminate flooring
Paneling and light wood furniture
modern kitchen and living area
Carpet to define areas
Pure White Room
black carpet and white furniture
cream carpets and brown furniture