- Bench design with natural wood looks like a fallen tree
- Design tips for the hall – furniture and practical ideas.
- Windshield and skylight
- Hairdressing salon
- Victorian restoration
- Furniture design – creative idea for a brief retreat from everyday life
- Penthouse with wainscoting Turquoise
- Vegetables on the balcony – Creating a raised bed garden
- A Mountain House Interior Design by Elsa Peretti
- Modern Heating – new wood logs wood design
Flokati rugs celebrate his return into fashion
Flokati rugs are a popular piece of furniture in the 60s and 70s, but now we celebrate a comeback in the elegant furnished apartments. This comfortable soft touch like silk against your feet on a winter day carpets, and can immediately visually warm a cool room or make a great accent for a traditional. Thanks to its white color, they are versatile enough to be in a room full of lovely antiques and contemporary art.
Ideas where you can put shag carpet in the room
Authentic Flokati rugs are traditionally come from Greece and wool fabrics by hand, then dipped in water so that the fibers swell. The typical shag rug will not be processed, so it has a natural white color. Flokatis resembles typical shaggy carpet, but some differences to spread its unique structure. The battery is lighter and thinner than a shag carpet. They are extremely easy to maintain. A Flokati rug can be washed in the washing machine, even in a soft program. Flokatis are perfect for the living and for children, as well as a carpet in the bedroom.
Flokati Rugs - true classics of the 70s
Warm wood floors and wood burning fireplace
colorful works of art on the wall
Carpet in the nursery
Flokati rugs and bedspreads
soft and cuddly
in modern room