- Lamp interactive design – Different colors injecting with syringes
- The Cult and Neos kitchen designs with wooden elements of Rational
- Osterstrauch in the dining room
- Modern hookah design impressed with interesting Medusenform
- Select children's decor and provide a warm
- Living room with corner sofa and Photo Gallery
- This modern hotel in Acapulco with a futuristic architecture
- Small kitchen design individual
- Scalloped designer desk with practical design
- Portrait of the size of the wall
Modern art installation inspired by nature landscape
We present an unusual concept, but very original - this modern art inspired by the natural landscape and made from plant residues installation.
Installation of Modern Art - Mini World plantation remains
The American Gregory Euclide has built a modern art installation of plant residues. He wanted to show his love for nature. Inspired by the beautiful trees and plants in the nearby park, the artist wanted to re-emphasize the role of green spaces in cities. The beauty of the landscape, he first revealed in a painting. The painting was connected to a creative way with the installation. A river of paper "flow" of the paint art installation. Boulders are made of river stones, mastered a forest with tree branches and established lawns grass. Several bottles of plastic foam and other items he found in the park, have also found a place in the system.
Installation of Modern Art highlights the role of green spaces in cities
The end result is surprisingly convincing especially fascinated by the clear message - that nature must be protected. Or, as the artist himself said - We delude ourselves that we have control over nature. This idea is false and destructive. Installation of modern art was "Optical Illusion and Mini Worlds" exhibition to the public at the Museum of Modern Art in New York as part of the art.
Gregory Euclide is a popular artist in the United States. Especially popular are the mini worlds that have been exhibited in several museums. His work has been published in numerous architectural journals. Bon Iver The group chose a picture of Euclid as a cover for his Grammy.
Art installation from waste Euclid found in the park
The message of the artist - Protect the nature!
Grass, tree branches and flowers - materials for installation
The flow of paper
Preparing the exhibition
The project - installation of three-dimensional art
The installation was presented at the exhibition "Optical Illusion"