- Façade cladding with copper plates provides better insulation
- Design pendant lamp "O" oak Sverre Uhnger
- White kitchen with patio glass door
- Tighten warm in winter – elegant lamp with shadow weave
- Transparent Baby Basket – Light "Harmony" by Baby Bjorn
- Between light and dark wood furniture
- Terrace balcony
- Parabolic innovative design armchair by Stefan Heiliger for Leolux
- Light Corridor Shabby Chic
- Corridor light country-style
Mirrored ceiling in a penthouse apartment – walls visually increase
The penthouse apartment R1T is located in Tel Aviv, Israel and was designed by architects Partizki & Liani. The rooms are minimalist and elegant, with mirrored ceiling, which visually enhances the walls and creating a very interesting and unique effect.
R1T Penthouse in Tel Aviv
The apartment is located in a tower, facing south-west, and has a beautiful view of the port of Jaffa, a few kilometers away. The interior design is to reach the city visually. The layout of the apartment has an L-shaped, so there are roads.
Penthouse designed by Partizki & Liani Architects
First, the input channel duplicated by a hallway with wood inserts, which connects the bedrooms and living room. A third path leads from the shorter service kitchen and the dark area. In this penthouse apartment, the main attraction is a field that attempts "to fly away from the world."
Thank you to ceiling mirrored into the city to the interior, where the houses and the streets got new dimensions. In this context, furniture and everyday objects take on different configurations depending on the mood, atmosphere and events. In the bedroom, the idea of reflective surfaces will continue, but to make our time in a vertical manner with barriers made of transparent glass and mirrors, an overview of the rough stone walls of the bathroom.
open living room with views
living room furniture black and red chairs as accents
beautiful view of the city
Kitchen - Gloss White
An old school Chicago house into a modern penthouse