- Mobile kitchen of Chmara.Rosinke brings a new style of living with it
- Covers the density as a screen – What is covered?
- Make room in vintage style is
- Impact basin Rich dark mirror frame
- The flooring is made of wood from Dinesen is a hallmark of quality
- Construction of the wooden ceiling
- Hotel Scandinavia
- Use patio furniture inside
- Decorative pumpkins in autumn -10 inspire organized craft ideas
- Modern sofa design inspired ergonomic shape of the aircraft
Mirrored ceiling in a penthouse apartment – walls visually increase
The penthouse apartment R1T is located in Tel Aviv, Israel and was designed by architects Partizki & Liani. The rooms are minimalist and elegant, with mirrored ceiling, which visually enhances the walls and creating a very interesting and unique effect.
R1T Penthouse in Tel Aviv
The apartment is located in a tower, facing south-west, and has a beautiful view of the port of Jaffa, a few kilometers away. The interior design is to reach the city visually. The layout of the apartment has an L-shaped, so there are roads.
Penthouse designed by Partizki & Liani Architects
First, the input channel duplicated by a hallway with wood inserts, which connects the bedrooms and living room. A third path leads from the shorter service kitchen and the dark area. In this penthouse apartment, the main attraction is a field that attempts "to fly away from the world."
Thank you to ceiling mirrored into the city to the interior, where the houses and the streets got new dimensions. In this context, furniture and everyday objects take on different configurations depending on the mood, atmosphere and events. In the bedroom, the idea of reflective surfaces will continue, but to make our time in a vertical manner with barriers made of transparent glass and mirrors, an overview of the rough stone walls of the bathroom.
open living room with views
living room furniture black and red chairs as accents
beautiful view of the city
Kitchen - Gloss White
An old school Chicago house into a modern penthouse