- Minimalist House in Switzerland by Victor Vasilev
- Modern Shabby Chic
- Beautiful interior design ideas for walls with decorative acoustic panels.
- Kitchen island in place of a kitchen table
- Thin Brown in bathroom
- Do It Yourself: dining room
- Ground and first floor delayed
- The system of wall panels – flexible shelving system in the living room
- Freestanding bath for more romance
- Apartment design impresses with innovative and sustainable solutions
Modern Penthouse in Sweden – pin white walls and dark wood
This impressive modern loft is located in the old town of Stockholm, Sweden. The interior presents a striking contrast between the rough wooden beams and white walls.
Modern loft interior design with a white
This quaint top floor apartment offers a magnificent view of the old town. The apartment currently has 3 bedrooms for a total of 112 m2 of which 100 m2 of living space. On the ground floor there is a classic style with niches deep windows and wide pine boards. Here we find a large room with a floor to ceiling library and built-in speaker. The room can be shared by both rooms. Right next door is the large walk-in closet with washer and dryer. Large bathroom with bath, underfloor heating and windows. Separate WC.
Modern loft with exposed dark wood as an accent
Top enjoy the attic rooms, six skylights, four skylights with a low parapet. The ground floor is open plan with kitchen, living room, dining room and a cozy living room perfectly. The kitchen appliances are Gaggenau.
dark wooden beams that contrast
The building has been completely renovated. A real dream home in the old town, including the colorful streets, alleys and open spaces near the site, the castle and many restaurants and cozy cafes. Only the elevator is missing.
open living space
open plan living
white and light wood kitchen
small area in the kitchen
wall wooden TV