- 25 modern kitchens by Schröder – Perfection in every detail
- 21 common garden decoration ideas for outside air atmosphere
- 49 ideas for laminate – Unlimited variety of design for modern spaces
- Color scheme for your garden landscaping Plan-choose the best colors
- Cat Den "Jerry"
- Solid construction with a glass front offers a magnificent view of the surrounding
- The wall panel mural, painting on glass and scullery combined
- A luxury apartment individually and beautifully decorated in Tel Aviv
- Next125 Kitchens – modern kitchen design with clear lines
- 5 quick and easy tips for perfect garden design
Modern penthouse apartment in Montreal by designer Julie Charbonneau
The interior designer Julie Charbonneau lives in an apartment in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, which she designed in the loft. Canada's largest city is in terms of quality of life among 20 international studies show. The proof is this contemporary penthouse seems open and friendly and captures the feeling of tranquility and beauty of the city.
Penthouse decorated in neutral tones
The comfortably furnished penthouse apartment impresses with refined interiors and decorations simple. The lounge - is simple and spacious seating areas and dining room, kitchen with built-in furniture. The refrigerator disappears into a niche. In the living room there is a large hallway. There is a sense of ease and simplicity.
Penthouse in Montreal
The rooms are all white wall elegant and spacious and very bright painted bricks give the room a subtle texture and impart a particular studio atmosphere. Decorations individual taste good offer more comfort and a pleasant atmosphere. Sufficient sunlight is allowed into the room through large windows in it.
Designer Julie Charbonneau created the penthouse to live and work. The show is a mix of materials dar. Concrete columns are effective aesthetic accents that divide the space into different areas. Shiny white floors and doors without handles offer a minimalist Scandinavian style. Unlike the sharp reduction of color in the living room is the wood paneling in the bathroom, which contributes to more warmth and comfort.
Today, if you tend to discourage the corridors, it has a long corridor
Kitchen - bright, chic and stylish
Monochromatic color scheme in the living room
Scandinavian style in the kitchen
The walls are picture of Modern Art
The wall glows bright yellow. Photographs combine walls and give the room move or close to nature.
Interior kept in warm tones and mat
Room with long curtains
establishment of nurseries
The use of wood generates more heat optical
The floors are polished white
Bathroom, safe behind a wooden paneling
Photos by Esther Hershcovich