- Crafts for Carnival – How to choose the house carnival atmosphere
- A rough wooden table with matching bench reacts to body heat
- Mobile system moving into the bedroom
- Order in the kitchen to create – helpful tips to help clean
- The unique coffee tables made of solid wood Furniture Rotsen
- Looking to play in a friendly old living room
- Trends 2015 Home Textiles – decorate the house with materials
- multifunctional living room
- Woorock by Georg Bechtel – Swing Hammock with wooden frame
- Wooden designer furniture from Domus Arte creative Skando Collection
Luxury Beach House with Flat Roof in Australia by Clare Cousins
We present solutions in Australia modern architecture architectural office Clare Cousins has a family house on the Mornington Peninsula rebuilt, enlarged and refurbished. Although eingeschössig, the Beach House has a particular challenge for the dar motivated team. In great addition to the old building was an additional guest house built in a traditional setting.
Spacious Beach House eingeschössiges
With the renovation of designers to create new habitats and expand the existing living space to the outside. A wooden pavilion was added to the home of 70 years. Offering an additional 48 square meters of living space. When the architects planned the renovation project, they worked hard to get old design elements and a glossy façade that looks like new. The Einrichtingsstil at the Beach House and also in wooden gazebo is simple and functional, which combines old and new, to create a harmonious overall picture.
Sustainable Architecture - Beach house with gazebo
After Renovierund Beach House has a new bedroom with separate bathroom, a spacious living room with kitchen island and a seating area. The newly constructed wing of the house is situated at a height above the ground. Below excellent construction provides a shady place where the owner can park 2 cars easily. The existing porch is spacious and can be used as an outdoor room.
Modern wooden house with outdoor lighting at night
Wood panels make the transition between outside and inside - you can see them both on the front and inside. This single storey house on Mornington Beach was designed with maximum transparency. The combination of light and natural materials gives an unexpected Nane to nature and environmental sustainability.
Lots of greenery around the house Clare Cousins
The wooden pavilion in the shade required when cars are parked below
The balcony faces north
The new bedroom is aligned sunny south
Guest house light
The entrance leads to a spacious living room, where a modern kitchen and a seating area are available
room on the ground floor
Beach House - 1st floor
Side view in section of