- Luxury Villas & Spa Hotel Salvator Angelos Angelopoulos
- Architects glamorous concrete house with modern interior design
- Mercer Hotel in Barcelona
- Bamboo headboard
- Bathtubs freestanding orange
- Seating Area in the garden
- Elegant dining room in shades of blue and gray
- Work space with wooden furniture
- Vintage room set playful floral pattern as an accent
- Cabinet with drawers and hanging yellow lights in the nursery
Welcome Mimmi Staaf, designer and creator of Mimmi Staaf Möbelmakeri!
This beautiful 52m2 apartment, located in the heart of Stockholm Kungsholmen island, occupies the 6th floor of a modern building.
Beautifully photographed by Martin Wichardt, it is now sold by Fantastic Frank, dynamic real estate agency new generation.
This open space, bright and warm, was developed by Mimmi itself. In true Scandinavian spirit predominate quality materials, shades of white and gray tones, graphic prints, wood, linen . . .
The whole is laced with an industrial touch: Apparent valves and pan wall granite tile in the bathroom, metal lamps or the workshop chairs. The beautiful original oak floor has been preserved and the rest has been renovated with high quality materials.
The main advantage of this apartment is its stunning balcony: open the park, accessible from the living room and bedroom. It is sunny all day . . . what make people happy! Why not you?