- Concrete building with a flat roof of K2 – minimalist architecture in Japan
- Ideas for Easter – 18 decorations you can make yourself
- Privacy for the garden – Powerful ideas for outdoot area
- Spring decorations on the table – 33 ideas for fun floral arrangements
- Creating a Water Garden – Planting instructions Water lilies in pond
- Crystal chandelier and wooden doors with mirror network
- Swing in the Garden – List of materials, construction and patterns
- Christmas crafting ideas for decorating the table.
- flower pattern in pink room
- A living room with classic sofa
Installing skylights and the stars look-advantages and ideas
When designing your home, consider a design concept that would allow natural light, views and ventilation. If you are installing a skylight, you will immediately notice the difference. Skylights can reduce energy costs and create a pleasant atmosphere in your home.
Installing skylights - illuminate the bathroom with natural light
Bathrooms often appear dark, especially if they are small and without windows. A bathroom with skylight is a solution to this problem without your privacy suffers. Install a skylight in the shower so you can bathe in the morning sun, or on the bathroom counter to make-up a breeze.
Installing skylights and vaulted ceiling highlight
Vaulted or sloping roof ceiling are impressive architectural features. Try to accentuate your sloping ceiling by installing a set or a large skylight to illuminate the room. Note the orientation of the room to the sun and choose the location carefully to avoid direct rays of the sun uncomfortable at some point of the day. The roof panel is to have a corresponding shape.
Roof windows for better ventilation
Purchase such skylight, the open and can be folded inwardly to allow access to fresh air. Make sure the access to open and close window. You can also opt for a version with electric propulsion for high ceilings. A skylight can help reduce the costs of heating and cooling. Also, do not forget that it must be closed when it rains.
Roof window for attic bedroom
Older homes often have loft into an extra bedroom. However, these areas are often not smell musty and well lit. You solve this problem by installing a skylight. This will add interest to the exterior of your home, especially if you have a roof with two slopes very visible. You can also use this new space, bright as a library or a playroom for your children.
Playground in the attic
Chamber of youth girls in the attic
Room in a vintage style
Roof window in a modern kitchen
above the dining room
Roof windows and a brightly-colored lounge
Country kitchen with skylight
very small room with skylights
Bathroom with sloping ceiling and skylight