- Dining room with chairs Eames
- Decorated in a simple, home-framed wooden
- Minimalist bathroom furniture series designed by studio Nendo for Bisazza
- 15 ideas for lighting to make yourself follow the trends upcycling
- Transparent Dining Chairs
- cabinet door as a bulletin board and creative pendant lamp
- Fancy designer swing hanging by Lionel Dean
- Studying with an ethnic touch
- Country-style romantic pink
Rupert Murdoch paid $ 57 million for four penthouse flats
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch buys a luxury apartment in Manhattan, New York $ 57.3 million, or the equivalent of about 42 million Euros. The apartment giant umfast taller than a skyscraper near Madison Square Park four floors. The penthouse is spread over three floors between the 58th and 60th floor room 750 square meters. The entire structure and the fourth floor pulls down 944 Quad inhalation.
The new luxury penthouse Rupert Murdoch
Though his third wife Wendi Deng has kept their apartment on Fifth Avenue after a divorce last year, Rupert Murdoch bought a new super luxurious apartment. The penthouse has windows that stretch from floor to ceiling, and a large terrace that runs around the entire building. The view of Manhattan is breathtaking, especially at night when everything is lit magic. A gym, a sauna and an indoor pool with marble walls are part of the upscale amenities of the apartment. With 20 rooms and fixed monthly fees for repairs cleaning and drying routine around $ 21.500 this super apartment is considered the most expensive in New York.
The interior of the luxurious penthouse apartment
Penthouse Murdoch still has a spiral staircase and open spaces. The decor is not yet complete, which gives the possibility to determine the final appearance of the glass tower. "One Madison Park" is a beautiful glass tower at 23 E. St. Among the neighbors are Murdoch Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen.
3D view of the dining room
Sauna and wellness
Indoor swimming pool with marble walls
glass tower in Manhattan
Photos from One Madison Penthouse