- Gardening on the balcony – fresh design ideas for your personal oasis
- Baby room with antique furniture
- Kitchen with a vintage look
- Decorating with Color decorating ideas inspired by autumn
- kitchen design in black and orange
- 16 beautiful bed design ideas for hanging on the terrace or in the garden
- Colorful folding chair with matching footstool
- Indirect lighting inspired by nature – the cactus lamps
- Table in solid wood rustic dining room
- Coffee table with wheels tires – Workshop Schick of Tavomatico
Renewable Energy – Solar thermal plants are the future?
The largest solar thermal plant in the world is located in California, USA. Ivanpah has been commissioned recently and is between 140000-150000 homes with electricity. Increasingly, the term renewable energy is mentioned in the newspapers, and the realization of this project, you need to ask yourself - are perhaps the solar thermal power plants in the future?
Renewable energy - solar thermal power plant in the California desert Ivanpahliegt
Ivanpah solar thermal power plant covers an area of 17 square kilometers. Three large towers produce 30% of the / / renewable energy solar energy in the United States. The largest project of this type is already in service - and thanks to an innovative technology, the production of electricity is more environmentally friendly than standard PV modules. The plant has more than 173,500 heliostats times through the modern software for the Sun, equipped. Approximately 300,000 cells electronically adjustable, solar energy will focus on specific boilers in the towers. Concentrated solar power is then distributed to three water towers, where it heats the water. Period, the steam is sent to the turbines used to generate electricity.
Renewable energy - solar thermal power plant reduces water consumption by 95%
Ivanpah solar thermal power plant reduces water consumption by more than 95% - in contrast to other solar thermal power plants increased the production of steam with air instead of water Renewable Energy. Then is used by households and businesses - is an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional power plants. In the coming years, it will become clear whether this is really the wave of the future.
The solar plant will provide more than 140,000 households with electricity
Energy Eneuerbare - the system saves resources