- Massive plate of real wood in an open kitchen
- Crafts for Carnival – How to choose the house carnival atmosphere
- Bedroom furniture – furniture design trends in 2015/2015
- Suitable furniture for the dining room – Which is the right dining table-form?
- Luxury Anantara Kihavah Resort & Spa-the dream holiday in the Maldives
- Modern House in Los Angeles surrounded by a charming landscape
- Fascinated Glass table and with an architectural metal coating
- The aluminum housing of the lamp by Roderick Vos organize offices
- Gehängtes to sink concrete wall Moab 80 in Fashion Design
- System of shelves in black
Flos Modern pendant lighting – designs by famous designers
Founded in 1962 in Merano, Flos is an international company that produces a variety of fixtures and charming. The brand is famous for iihre creative and innovative solutions. The catalog is full of great iconic designs of famous designers such as Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, Philippe Starck, Antonio Citterio, Marcel Wanders, Konstantin Grcic, Jasper Morrison, Patricia Urquiola, Ron Gilad Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec and much more. We have compiled 20 modern pendant lamps these renowned designers that impress with nice details and interesting shapes.
Contemporary pendant lamps impress with elegance
Contemporary pendant lamps as these are among the most fascinating collections we've ever seen. The Flos lighting collection includes both classic and modern lamps for residential areas and offices. The attractive and modern pendant lights are perfect for high-end residential projects, restaurants, hotels and even museums. The strong synergy between crafts and visually appealing lines is clearly visible. Lamps interesting for all budgets and tastes. Flos lighting are included in many museum collections, including the collection of the MoMA in New York in the design, the Metropolitan Art in New York, the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam, the Centre Pompidou in Paris and the Galerie V & A Museum in London.
Modern pendant lighting designed by famous designers
TARAXACUM 88 S by Achille Castiglioni
Lastra Antonio Citterio and Oliver Löw
ROMEO LOUIS II S2 by Philippe Starck
ARMADILLO S1 by Patricia Urquiola
Nebula Joris Laarman
Brera by Achille Castiglioni
CHASEN by Patricia Urquiola
Splugen Brau Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni
Ray S by Rodolfo Dordoni