- Summer banquet table in the green garden
- Yellow fork and frame romantic bedroom
- Compact desk at work
- Pink sofa in the living room with spiral staircase
- Camping in Greece – popular and affordable camping by the sea
- House with roof terrace
- Books wall as a focal point
- The old refrigerator while ideas with stickers and chalkboard paint
- Designing terrace Maritime
- 13 creative ideas for the design of the wall in the living room with floral motifs
Design wooden wall lamps – similar astronomical phenomena "Kolo"
These wooden design called "Kolo" and were designed by Polish designer Pani Jurek in collaboration with the architect Piotr Musiałowski wall lamps. Kolo lights resemble astronomical phenomena and change their brightness to the touch. The kinetic design 'Kolo magnet "works if you can drag a magnet on the surface of the lamp to adjust the intensity of the light on the needs of the users." Functions Kolo sand "as hourglass. Is filled with a granular material and in response to its position, accompanied by a soft cushion.
Wall of fire design with attractive features
When the lamp is reversed, the granules to move the circle to cover and slowly, so that the brightness of the lamp turns off. To stop this process, should be tilted to the side. These create amazing pieces of design a spectrum of different effects and give a soft light and radiant. Perfect for those who do not have to sleep in the dark.
Design wall of fire "Kolo" with two mechanisms
as a darkening of the sun