- Decorating Ideas for garden lighting – ambient atmosphere
- 3 Ideas for terrace design – here is your favorite look?
- Designer Furniture – composition of desk, swivel chair and shelf
- Color block in the style of the 50s
- Draped Party Garlands – Christmas decorations and ideas for home
- School map with plants
- 54 modern dining room ideas for houses and apartments of exclusive design
- Simple designer kitchen utensils set made of marble Studio Lievito
- Striped look for stairs
- Small apartment for students – Designed by architect Tengboom
Modern minimalist interior design – Japanese style.
Traditional Japanese interiors have a special allure all of their own. This is a much sought after style in the modern day. Space in very valuable in Japanese culture and clever, stylish ways to create extra space are in demand. Check out how the space is maximized and extra storage created without making clutter or mess, the house embodies the values attached to the term "efficiency" in Japan.
Modern design interior - Japan.
This is a typical Japanese house, the focus on one large room creates a more spacious appearance. The entrance has glass walls and a patio door. One of the most interesting things about this small house in terms of design elements in the dining table in the living room. The dining table can be integrated into the ground if not being used. This ability can create more space for other activities. In the living room, also known as the "shoji", bamboo and wood combine to give a warm and homely feeling. The modern Japanese style feels calm and private.
Japanese residential design - modern interior design.
In Japan modern interior design means a small kitchen. In this case it is separated by a partition wall. This keeps the living room areas separate for watching TV or putting up guests on the sofa bed. The modern Japanese bathroom is all about minimalism. Once again storage space is created cleverly. Stone tiles in the bathroom accentuate the style.
Minimalism in Japanese style.
Glass wall and decoration with wood.
Small room with wood paneling.
Additional storage space.
Smart use of colors.
Small rooms with clear shapes are preferred.