- Carnivorous plants grow at home – what is to be observed
- 18 great ideas for patio design create a beautiful oasis
- Crystal chandeliers and furnished with upholstered furniture in the fireplace room
- Seating area in a beach house
- Fruit trees in pots – varieties of fruits that you can grow in containers
- Minimalist sofa in the living room with parquet
- The coach house on a hillside impressed with massive concrete structure
- List of the top destinations in Europe: 50 countries – 50 ideas for trips
- Windbreaks for the balcony – What are the options?
- 33 designer clothes rack and wall-mounted coat for the entrance
Porcelain Art – Decorative vases and pots with natural forms
The Japanese artist Hitomi Hosono presented a beautiful collection of decorative vases and porcelain vases recently. The elegant works of art inspired by nature.
Decorative pots and vases decorated abundant Hitomi Hosono
With its dramatic shapes and decorations, decorative vases and pots are real eye-catcher. The Japanese artist Hitomi Hosono was inspired by nature - and decorated their works with the beautiful shapes of flowers and leaves. Your childhood was spent in Japan, where his family had a small farm and engaged in the cultivation of rice. The life of the country has a lot, and found the complexity of fascinating plants expressive. He could see the veins and the different forms of leaves and with the hours Blüttenblätter. "I see, touch, I shoot" - that succinctly describes his creative process that always tries to surprise. - It creates a balance between the conscious design details in china and elements that occur by chance.
decorative pots and vases - an eclectic mix of minimalism and Art Nouveau
Decorative vases and pots have an eclectic mix of both, at first sight very different styles - Minimalism and Art Nouveau. The typical minimalist colors - black and white ornaments can be inspired by the Art Nouveau works best advantage kommen.Ihre are still heavily influenced by the work of English pottery manufacturer Josiah Wedgwood. As it was then, in the 18th century, Hitomi Hosono has tried to combine different techniques. The end result speaks for itself - the pots and pot definitely attract everyone's attention!
The collection includes a wide range of furniture for the home beautiful and functional
Flower pots, vases, jewelry - all of which are richly decorated
The artist has tried different processing techniques
Each ship is unique
The artist was inspired by his childhood in Japan