- Decorate design ideas for the entrance with flowers and shrubs
- Wallpaper photo with children's drawings
- Minimalism in the kitchen Elegant lines and quality materials
- Black background with drawings and obscure passages greyscale
- Planning family holidays in Lisbon Portugal – Places in Spring
- Canopy Canopy – decorative accents to your own wellness oasis
- Rustic dining room in bright kitchen
- Increased work in combination metal-wood
- Mountain house blurs the line between inside and outside
Motif mural painting itself – an idea with paint and stencil
Want to try something new and accentuate the walls of your room more interestingly? Then you can paint beautiful wall patterns without any help. This way your walls look very unique fast and cheap. Check out these simple instructions on how to paint creative designs with stencils on your own wall.
Materials needed: stencil (DIY or Etsy, Amazon etc.), brush, tape, pencil, paint, accent colors of paint and paper.
Model your stress wall itself - How does it work?
Choose the wall you want the pattern, design the stencil template, the background, and the accent colors. Paint the wall with the selected color.
Model your wall itself - determine the starting point
Determine the location of the template on the wall and secure it with tape.
Paint over the stencil
Note that there should not be too much paint on the brush. Dab excess paint on a paper towel before applying it on the wall.
Dab the paint on stencils
Dab gently with the brush on the stencil.
Hold the template in place
Press firmly on the overlay openings so nothing loosens.
Check the marking pointsMark all corners with a pencil before removing the tape and the stencil.
Move the Stencil
Move the stencil by following the markers points to continue the design. Tape the template to the wall and repeat the process. Tip: Use a spirit level to check the position of the stencil.
Repeat the steps
Continuing the patter over the edges of the wallBy painting close to the edges of the wall, it will look more like a wallpaper.
Other variations of wall patterns and stencils
Stencil wall with damask pattern
Decoration ideas for the bedroom
And even in the bathroom
Butterflies on the nursery wall
Good decoration ideas for girls room
an owl for the nursery