- 33 elegant luminaires are characterized by their creativity
- Winning design wooden staircase that seems almost alive
- Solid construction with a glass front offers a magnificent view of the surrounding
- Minimalist white furnishings – packaged complexity in simplicity
- Panel Curtain "Carat"
- Architecture of the Japanese house by TSC Architects
- Chair design in geometric shapes resembling natural crystalloids
- Kitchenette extended
- A private villa on Anguilla neutral colors and summer feelings
- Dressing up in a small space
motif mural painting itself – an idea with paint and stencil
Want to try something new and accentuate the walls of your room more interesting? Then you can paint beautiful wall model. Way your walls become fast and cheap a very unique look. Check out these simple instructions on how to paint creative design with the drawing on the wall.
Materials needed: (DIY or Etsy and Amazon) stencil, stencils, tape, pencil, paint, accent, kitchen paper by the painter, the water balance
model of stress wall itself - How does it work?
Choose the wall you want the design pattern stencil, background and accent color. Painting the wall with the selected color.
Model wall painting itself - to determine the starting point
Determine the location of the template on the wall and secure with painter's tape.
Paint over the stencil
Note that this should not be too much paint on the brush. Blot excess paint on a paper towel before applying it on the wall.
Dab paint with stencils
Dab gently with the brush on the interstices of the matrix.
Hold the template in place
Press firmly on the overlay openings so nothing done.
Look marking points
Draw four points of marking with a pencil before removing the tape and remove the stencil.
Move the model
Move the model by moving the markers points online to continue the project. Reconnect the template to the wall and repeat the process. Tip: Use a spirit level to check the position of the model.
Overcoming model on the edges of the wall
Painting near the edges of the wall, so that the stencil painting as a wallpaper.
Other variations in wall patterns and stencils
Stencil wall with damask pattern
decoration idea for bedroom
even in the bathroom
Butterflies on the wall in the nursery
good idea of decoration for girls room
an owl for the nursery