- Chalet maintains the balance between modernity and tradition
- Modern wooden house in Norway offers a breathtaking panorama of mountains
- Classical paintings printed on rice paper – Wallpaper Artmurò
- Bright dining room with color accents
- Trundle bed with a roof Store invites adventure
- Corner sofa in the cozy living room with roof beams
- Camera Close-up
- Bed linen and a bench with floral
- Enjoy sea and sun in Algarve Portugal – Summer 2015
- Graphic identity for a restaurant burgers
motif mural painting itself – an idea with paint and stencil
Want to try something new and accentuate the walls of your room more interesting? Then you can paint beautiful wall model. Way your walls become fast and cheap a very unique look. Check out these simple instructions on how to paint creative design with the drawing on the wall.
Materials needed: (DIY or Etsy and Amazon) stencil, stencils, tape, pencil, paint, accent, kitchen paper by the painter, the water balance
model of stress wall itself - How does it work?
Choose the wall you want the design pattern stencil, background and accent color. Painting the wall with the selected color.
Model wall painting itself - to determine the starting point
Determine the location of the template on the wall and secure with painter's tape.
Paint over the stencil
Note that this should not be too much paint on the brush. Blot excess paint on a paper towel before applying it on the wall.
Dab paint with stencils
Dab gently with the brush on the interstices of the matrix.
Hold the template in place
Press firmly on the overlay openings so nothing done.
Look marking points
Draw four points of marking with a pencil before removing the tape and remove the stencil.
Move the model
Move the model by moving the markers points online to continue the project. Reconnect the template to the wall and repeat the process. Tip: Use a spirit level to check the position of the model.
Overcoming model on the edges of the wall
Painting near the edges of the wall, so that the stencil painting as a wallpaper.
Other variations in wall patterns and stencils
Stencil wall with damask pattern
decoration idea for bedroom
even in the bathroom
Butterflies on the wall in the nursery
good idea of decoration for girls room
an owl for the nursery